Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Honzuki no Gekokujou

Seems like Main doesn't have much interest in science, even though the printing press was extremely essential for modern science to develop and prosper. We have seen in the past Main does sport an interest in many things, not strictly in books, but maybe science was something like her least favourite subject back in school, in her previous life. Even though it requires a lot of reading. I refuse to believe Main would have been able to brush it off due to self-control. She hasn't got any.

I don't anymore know what to think of the nobles plotting Main's demise. Their previous attempt was so incompetent that it's hard to take them seriously. At least the scene did reveal something: Lots of other nobles apparently hate Ferdinand, yet find it difficult to get rid of him. So, it's not all about Main.

She only cares about science when it's IN a book. She has no interest in doing experiments or learning by doing.

That's a good point.

Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    Here I thought the chunky priest was behind the previous kidnaping event, but thankfully he is sort of indifferent to Main until being given a concrete incentive by the other nobles who want to use her undoing as vengeance against another noble. While not a nice thing per say, I'm glad that not everybody is exclusively caught up in her (mein) and explicit dealings with her. Isekais tend to lose me when a great portion of the supporting cast's life begin to revolve around the mighty isekai protagonist, and that hasn't happened here.

Maybe the kid's allergic to goat's milk?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    The kid's got measles or smallpox/chickenpox IMO.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    The kid's got measles or smallpox/chickenpox IMO.
    He's dead if it's smallpox. Who else would get it, as well? Delia can forget about becoming a concubine even if she survived it.

Although that being said, maybe the temple has some fancy magical healing methods. I don't recall us seeing healing magic all that much, though. The use of magic has been quite erratic in general, in this series.