Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kurenai = sharingan and anko = Byakugan???

kurenai's eyes are just red, she has no sharingan. anko shoots snakes out of her arms and was trained by orochimaru, definitely not hyuga.

Again we are let to wonder of things such as how the zebra got it's stripes... how the camel go it's hump...... how Kakashi got his Sharingan......

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheAwesomeChow @ Dec 9 2003, 01:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kurenai&#39;s eyes are just red, she has no sharingan. anko shoots snakes out of her arms and was trained by orochimaru, definitely not hyuga. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah, I agree that Kurenai&#39;s eyes are just red anko has no relation to Hyuuga, but definitely wondering what kind of skills Kurenai has that makes her a Jounin :-)

You are right, i relize it was a silly post... sory i donīt want to study..

i think kurenai&#39;s eyes has a spiral, or are my eyes blurry.

a spiral?? idk i don`t think so but then again i never really paind attention to them. but i don`t think that her eyes have anything special to do with them, they just look cool&#33;&#33;&#33;

What do you think, kurenai eyes are red, and anko seems hyuga....

to obtain those bloodline limit u need to be in the clan and u can identify clan members with their name, such as Uchiha and Hyuuga

and i dont see Uchiha in the name Mitarashi Anko and the name Hyuuga is no where to be found in Yuuhi Kurenai

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (El Duende @ Dec 9 2003, 11:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> What do you think, kurenai eyes are red, and anko seems hyuga.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Kurenai&#39;s red eyes seem to be a pun off her name. Kurenai literally translates into deep red/crimson.

considering that the whole Uchiha clan was whiped out, i dont think its sharingan And IF so why wuld she have them activated all the time?? Her chakara wuld be running out. And last of all, lol it doesent even look like sharingan eyes and i think thise things conclude that its not sharingan

it is anime
    them characters can have all kinds of skin colour eye colour hair colour

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xeo &#064; Dec 9 2003, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>but definitely wondering what kind of skills Kurenai has that makes her a Jounin :-) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Those can only be seen in the adult version of Naruto. Just like the by another forum member mentioned incident when Ino took over Sasuke&#39;s body and raped herself.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xeo @ Dec 9 2003, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheAwesomeChow &#064; Dec 9 2003, 01:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> kurenai&#39;s eyes are just red, she has no sharingan. anko shoots snakes out of her arms and was trained by orochimaru, definitely not hyuga. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah, I agree that Kurenai&#39;s eyes are just red anko has no relation to Hyuuga, but definitely wondering what kind of skills Kurenai has that makes her a Jounin :-) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    not a good one=&#092;

---spam---

itachi kicked her ass

as previously said, you would know by their name

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

if theres an adult version of Naruto what does this make normal Naruto?
    kids version?
    but yeah i know what you mean
    what i meant by we would have seen them at least 5 times by now if they had them is because the animators would have made it obvious if they had them, by showing Kunerai copy something or Anko use them vs Orochimaru

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Insomniac @ Dec 10 2003, 04:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> if theres an adult version of Naruto what does this make normal Naruto?
    kids version?
    but yeah i know what you mean </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    There is no need for me to make it a kids version. It is already one.

Ever seen a anime/manga targeted at a more mature audience using okurigana?
    Just imagine Urotsukidoji with elementary school type texts. Seen the difference?
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

you were smokin&#39; the &#39;doobies&#39; when you thought of this, weren&#39;t you.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 9 2003, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Again we are let to wonder of things such as how the zebra got it&#39;s stripes... how the camel go it&#39;s hump...... how Kakashi got his Sharingan...... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    exactly what i was going to say (&#39;cept for the camel thing)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SaSuKeRuLeS @ Dec 10 2003, 08:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter &#064; Dec 9 2003, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Again we are let to wonder of things such as how the zebra got it&#39;s stripes... how the camel go it&#39;s hump...... how Kakashi got his Sharingan...... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    exactly what i was going to say (&#39;cept for the camel thing) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    sure ya were&#33; ....hee hee hee i know i&#39;m a baka&#33; kuranai has some weird special tecnique thingy i heard im not sure what or if it&#39;s even true but thats what i heard&#33;

You=crazy This ideology=ridiculous.