Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GIRL OR BOY ?

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    i'm male

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

MAN

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Uhh ok. This is about the 12th pole on this topic, and we've come to the conclusion that there are way more guys than girls. It's like that everytime.

I'm male.

what r u?
    im a boy

I'm a girl

i`m a 21 year old boy... i guess most of the members are boy...

You're mistaken... I'm a man!

I'm a freelance Man-Whore . Any ladies looking for a good time?

(Yeah, I'm just kidding about the Man-Whore thing. Just in case you haven't figured that out yet (Don't make me he-bitch-man-slap you). Though if any of you ladies really are looking for a good time... )

I strongly agree with Tippo, wouldn't maly/female be better choises. anyway.

I'm a 19 year old male, and I've been into manga since the middle 80's around 87
    or so when I got 3 years, I watched things like Cobram Starzinger and silverfang (Weed)

I'm female....

Haven't there been a few of these kinds of polls before?

male, thanks!

I am the power in...

er....

male here. Sorry.

i am a Man-Boy

let study this weird chosen combination of words. it is man boy because it show that i am originate from a boy and now a man. also man comes before boy is due to my mindset. i've got an intrest of a boy therefore i am a MAN-BOY

any man boy out thre??

I'm DA MAN!!!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Baka-chan @ Dec 10 2003, 12:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> yep, i&#39;m a girl. sad to see there aren&#39;t many girls </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You said it sister...

i have to go with the &quot;harharhar&quot;-thingy

ARGH ... YOU fOrGoT tHe ----- SheMale&#39;s&#33;

loel just kidding 99,9 % DuDe

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>...</span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>_</span>
    <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>.....</span>/<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>|</span>
    <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>O</span>

90%=boy

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shikai @ Dec 10 2003, 02:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Just made it 92% boy </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Mwhuahahahahah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; Now it&#39;s 90% again (89.29 actually). Btw, the 90% was just a rounded number.

Another useless post..