Thread: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Entertainment Arc ep06

------------------

Quote Originally Posted by Darth
    I guess because it is functionally and visually indistinguishable from Fire Breathing at the moment?

I guess I'm just assuming that when he actually successfully performs Sun Breathing, it'll actually...ya know, look or DO something different!

Because if it doesn't, WHO CARES? It's JUST more Fire Breathing! Why should I care that Tanjiro actually does Sun Breathing if IT DOESN'T DO ANYTHING DIFFERENT?!
    So.. like this?

The moves are no different. Tanjiro is still only executing the moves he's learned from his dad.

When done slowly, it's a warm dance.
    When done quickly it's an attack.
    When done properly it stops demons from healing.

The effectiveness right now is bound by how physically conditioned Tanjiro is, not by his familiarity of technique. The move itself is not bastardised. He's dishing it out. The bit that doesn't make sense is why Tanjiro's dad gains endurance by performing the dance, while Tanjiro consumes it.

But damn, Nezuko.. muzzles off, boobs out. I wonder if she can just consume Tanjiro's blood to power up without losing any humanity. He's dripping it out anyway.

Daki looks uglier in full mode. Her talking with her brain missing was funny as hell.
    Last edited by Buffalobiian; Sun, 01-09-2022 at 12:09 PM.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~