Thread: Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Damn, Nezuko looked so cute when MC told her to get back to him. Happy like a dog. SJWs will hate it but god damn... it surely made my day.

Overall this show is amazing. The whole fight was extremely fun to watch.

- holding a child prevents the hero from attacking the elder demon? Sigh. screw that poor guy who got turned into a demon (and killed for sure) because of that decision. ����
    what do you mean?

- what exactly was that demon feared of? To be killed by that elder demon? Worked out great, huh? Dumb
    It would've been even more dumb if the demon said anything about that guy. That's the biggest issue I have with this show so far. The fact that MC keeps asking the demons about that guy. As if they are obliged to tell him anything, he will kill them anyway, why help him before you die?

But I thought the same.. "what is the demon afraid of?" - and that's exactly what we are supposed to ask ourselves and why that scene existed.

Maybe he got tortured and doesn't want to suffer from whatever happened to him in the past again etc. We'll eventually get more information, it's too soon to judge if that scene was weird or not.

- what is breathing. I know a lot of anime do a bad job at depicting realistic 'holding your breath underwater', but this was especially bad. "The air at the mountain is thinner!', no it's not you dumbass. The demons didnw even have to attack him, just wait until he runs out of air, THEN attack.
    Well, it's not like he was swimming in simple water. The demons can breath inside of it too. And "shadows" don't normaly weigh heavily on your body. It's an enviroment created by magic, normal rules don't apply. The demons don't have gills either.

But what I didn't get was the last bit though, because then all of a sudden, he said he couldn't breath. But then again I always thought "I can't breath" in japanese is = ikigadekinai.
    Didn't he say "it's painfull" / "It's difficult"? (kurushi)

These are two different things imho. One is basically "I'm out of air" (I'm dying) - the other word is "it's hard/painful (to breathe)" (which is what we already knew and going out of that "swamp" is just logical).
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sun, 05-19-2019 at 09:48 AM.