Page 23 of 48 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: Tensei shitara Slime datta Ken

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    She won't die. They have Rimuru. They also have crates of healing potions.
    Can they rebuild a heart, assuming he does have it in his possession literally speaking?

A full restore (the undiluted potions) heals from the brink of death including regrowing lost limbs, so maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    A full restore (the undiluted potions) heals from the brink of death including regrowing lost limbs, so maybe?
    Ryllharu, the TenSura Encyclopedia lol

So Myulan is...a Majin? Do we know what that is already? Is she a human that got turned into a monster, or is she just a monster with a human form?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    So Myulan is...a Majin? Do we know what that is already? Is she a human that got turned into a monster, or is she just a monster with a human form?
    Quote self!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryllharu View Post
    Myulan isn't human, or at least she isn't anymore. At 6:44 in eps 28, she describes herself as a majin.

What Shizu was turning into through Ifrit's influence, though she notably died as a human by holding Ifrit off for as long as she did. I think that little shit that got eaten by the Orc Demon Lord was one as well.
    People get turned into majins, Shizu would have been one, though what that specifically means or if there is any particular way it is usually done, we don't know.

We do not know exactly what that means as the audience, but the people of the world obviously do. They're heavily associated with demon lords. I would assume the Beastketeers from the first episodes this season were Carrion's majin the way that Myulan is one of Clayman's.

Can it happen to monsters? Probably can, assume so since we've seen a tiger and snake one.
    Last edited by Ryllharu; Thu, 02-11-2021 at 05:28 PM.

Ah, so someone bound to a spirit maybe.

Does that mean Rimuru's students are all Majin?

Ah, so someone bound to a spirit maybe.

Does that mean Rimuru's students are all Majin?
    Well, using Ryllharu's example and assuming he's correct... she was turning into one, so on that regard, not yet?

Episode 30

Looks like we caught up to the scene where season 1 ended, and after all the waiting, finally we get a lot of action. I thought the monsters inside the barrier would be even weaker, but some of the high level ones have enough strength to put up a fight. Still the army entered and looks like they're taking no prisoners, at the very least the whole country is in flames.

And Rimuru is within a barrier himself fighting against another Japanese out for revenge, and getting handled in the process. Too bad we couldn't see this fight without a barrier weakening him.

It's like the monster country has zero defenses before the capital. And if fact the capital itself doesn't really have any defenses apart from the denizens.

Rimuru's list of enemies is growing longer. As expected of a powerful leader.

I'm a bit disappointed that the visiting humans haven't come out to defend the monsters.

They're entire plan was to bait the monsters into attacking them so they'd have justification for wiping out the monsters. But that part of their plan completely failed. All of the visiting humans saw them try and pick a fight and fail miserably. But now, the knights are wiping out the monsters anyway because the one guy is like "I'm being attacked!" and none of the other humans are like "No he isn't. He attacked them."

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu View Post
    And Rimuru is within a barrier himself fighting against another Japanese out for revenge, and getting handled in the process. Too bad we couldn't see this fight without a barrier weakening him.
    Without the barrier, it would have been the same Rimuru curbstomp we've been getting all along.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    It's like the monster country has zero defenses before the capital. And if fact the capital itself doesn't really have any defenses apart from the denizens.
    Well, to be fair, the entire Kingdom of Tempest is just one city. They don't even have any other towns or villages. So it makes sense there aren't a bunch of forts and guard towers around the kingdom either.

I'm sure he'll revise his build queue after this attack.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Tue, 02-16-2021 at 03:57 PM.

What I hate is that once this attack is over, Rimuru will forgive that bitch as well as the town attackers. No, not a spoiler, just my strong prediction. :/

What I want to happen: Rimuru kills the bitch. Returns to Tempest. Kills all attackers. Declares their kingdom the sworn enemy of Tempest.

That's what would be nice. It won't happpen. :/

Unfortunately it's pretty hard to imagine Rimuru killing someone Shizu wanted to save/protect. Even if that someone works for an enemy that has a mission to systematically and with extreme prejudice slay all monsters. What comes to the three other Japanese, Rimuru doesn't even know they exist, for the time being.

Unfortunately it's pretty hard to imagine Rimuru killing someone Shizu wanted to save/protect. Even if that someone works for an enemy that has a mission to systematically and with extreme prejudice slay all monsters. What comes to the three other Japanese, Rimuru doesn't even know they exist, for the time being.
    There are two sides to her at the moment, she indeed works for the enemy. On the other hand she's working under false pretenses, someone has fed her lies about Rimuru... and informed of facts that shouldn't be widely known. Does he have a traitor? Clayman's machinations once again? Someone in the kingdom where he was teaching?

But even if that's forgiven, still fact remains she DOES work with the Church which is an enemy to Rimuru, but she's Japanese so we don't know how loyal she is to that creed, though at the moment she seems fairly fanatical to her God.

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu View Post
    But even if that's forgiven, still fact remains she DOES work with the Church which is an enemy to Rimuru, but she's Japanese so we don't know how loyal she is to that creed, though at the moment she seems fairly fanatical to her God.
    Yeah. Typically folks who don't even want to bother to listen to replies to their accusations are pretty close to a lost cause. It would have been better, in a manner of speaking, if she had only talked enough to reveal her own name. The fact she wanted to talk longer but didn't want to listen at all isn't a very good sign. It indeed reeks of fanaticism. Not wanting to waste time talking would have just made her more of a professional.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I'm trying to figure out whether Rimuru ate himself, or ate her sword with Gluttony.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Unfortunately it's pretty hard to imagine Rimuru killing someone Shizu wanted to save/protect.
    Exactly. Plus she only wants to kill him because she's been misled.

If we're lucky Rimuru's people will kill those knights before Rimuru gets back to stop them.

I'm trying to figure out whether Rimuru ate himself, or ate her sword with Gluttony.
    Do we know what Gluttony does? I know he got it from the Orc Lord. Has he ever used it before?

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Exactly. Plus she only wants to kill him because she's been misled.

If we're lucky Rimuru's people will kill those knights before Rimuru gets back to stop them.

Do we know what Gluttony does? I know he got it from the Orc Lord. Has he ever used it before?
    He uses it to eat everything. His most recent use was against Shion's out-of-control attack this season.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    He uses it to eat everything. His most recent use was against Shion's out-of-control attack this season.
    Seemed more like he left control to "gluttony". Whatever that means.
    Since he will obviously not be dead and thus wasn't hit, I don't know why his consciousness would fade away otherwise or why he get marks on his face after screaming "Gluttony - AWAKEN!"

So... probably both, he ate the sword and ate "himself". Maybe he actually got hit but since Gluttony is in control now, his spirit points are back to 100% since it's a different "being"

If it's some kind of "enrage", we might actually see him going on a rampage and kill both Hinata and the knights, depending on how it will play out.
    Though I doubt it because even if he lost control, I don't see his berserker self returning to Tempest just like that.
    He didn't really hesitate when he ate/killed all these orcs back then, right? Maybe he won't really hesitate killing these humans that destroyed his town either.
    Not sure if this is like Overlord, where MC gets more and more "evil" along the way or rather if he is under some kind of invisible "game-mechanic like" influence that makes him sympathise with monsters way more than with his actual race.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Wed, 02-17-2021 at 10:02 AM.

Anyone have any idea what that quick flash of Veldora right before the attack started was all about?

Oh, that's the power he's been using all along? I thought he got some new eating power from the Orc Lord...

Anyone have any idea what that quick flash of Veldora right before the attack started was all about?

What's the timestamp? Don't recall Veldora at all.