Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Hand Seal for a Jutsu

What do you guys think is the best looking sequece and final effect seal in Naruto so far for a jutsu? Personally, I think the best one is where Tenten is fighting Temari, and she does the seal to summon those two dragons from the scrolls.

water element water dragon blast no jutsu ( episode 9)

yea, i like ep. 9 and a ton of others i like the tiger seal and dragon i think it is aswell

What seal is that made by those giant hands in the Prelims to the final round? Is that the tiger seal?

lol.. that water dragon seal is so long but awesome! but i like naruto's summon seal sequence

Is nejis 64-hands of hakke a seal? well, probably not but it is still the best pre-fighting stance in the whole series. bad ass.

I think my favourite is Jiraiya's summoning no jutsu in episode 54, where he did it sideways. check it out.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Water Dragon Blast Skill (Suiton Suiryuudan no Jutsu)

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

I gotta agree with the water dragon blast seal... Kakashi was going at it for like a good 20-30 seconds :-)

I also found the lightening edge a rather cool effect :-) Hope we get to see more of it.

Haku's. He did his with just one hand.

most of the hand seals are all cool =D

haku's 1 handed ^^
    kakashi's lightning edge
    and the water blast ^.^

i wunder if you can threaten people in real life by doing the hand seals good enough

Lol they might think you are having a spasm .

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xeo @ Dec 8 2003, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I also found the lightening edge a rather cool effect :-) Hope we get to see more of it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    oh you will, dont worry

my favorite hand seal is when haku is fighting sasuke and haku uses one hand to to do all the seals to make ice needles or sumthin like that

i like the tiger hand seal

Ehh.. their all the same

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu&#33; Rocks

i liked how kakashi held the scroll balanced on top of the seals he did when summoning his pets.

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu&#33;

The cross finger sthing slooks awesome.

lucky....

no one&#39;s talked about anko&#39;s seemingly kamikaze seal she tried to do vs oro, at least it made sense symbolicly, with her hand enrapped in her victims, and sharing the same fate.