Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Hand Seal for a Jutsu

well the seal of the ram is one of my favorites and then hhmmm tiger seal

if you want a picture of all the seals try www.narutoguide.com and yeah there are some spoilers there.

also i noticed during the water dragonb blast justu they changed the name of the starting and ending hans seal to the ninth dragon at the start and the ninth something at the end

The best seal ever: One Thousand Years of Pain.

Nuff Said

Sasuke's lightning edge(chidori)D

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Everon @ Dec 10 2003, 05:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The best seal ever: One Thousand Years of Pain.

Nuff Said </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    thats just the tiger seal cept it is shoved into the tailbone (ouch&#33

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (.akai @ Dec 8 2003, 10:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Haku&#39;s. He did his with just one hand. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yes, i really like haku&#39;s too what a stud

aside from the water clone i think all are cool from when kakashi battled Zabuzaor what ever his name is

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Dec 8 2003, 08:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think my favourite is Jiraiya&#39;s summoning no jutsu in episode 54, where he did it sideways. check it out. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah i checked that one. Pretty cool and pretty fast.

I think the coolest might be Kakashi&#39;s Lightning edge and that dog summoning he did before it.

I wonder how you can make your own jutsu?

Well, let me see:

Chidori: AKA lighting edge
    Kycoiusejin No JutsuL: Summoning technique
    Katon Mystical Fire Flower :Sasuke uses this while the curse is unleased.

Last But not least:
    SEXY NO JUTSU&#33; HAREM JUTSU&#33;

zabuza vs kakashi nice and long &gt;_&gt;

Missing Nin
    shudda had a poll for this ¬_¬

but yeah i go with the zabuza/kakashi water element dragon seal, that was badass, and with all the animals said outloud as they did the seals, too cool&#33;

uhm........
    Maybe.. hm.. well.. i like.. everything