Thread: Boruto - Naruto The Movie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Oh, another thing I wanted to mention was that the movie just seemed to unceremoniously kill off Bee. And possibly the 8-tails as well. I know the Tailed Beasts come back if they die, but they turned the 8-tails into berries and ATE him. And didn't show him being released after that guy died.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    If I remember correctly I think he could only use those styles with that assisted machine right?
    Well, he said it at the beginning of the movie, before they gave him the machine.

And I agree, that's what I posted in the other thread.
    Was there already a thread for this movie?

Honestly I think the writers did a bad job, and I hope that canon material for Boruto is much different. It simply doesn't make any sense that Naruto would be so neglectful and kind of a jerk, given how he grew up. And even AFTER getting all those complaints, to STILL send a shadow clone to his daughter's birthday? I've never seen any Hokage be too busy to make an important event like that. Doesn't make any sense.
    I think it's weird that he even gets all that wrapped up in paperwork in the first place. I realize that's a huge part of the Hokage's job, but everything about Naruto's character is that he takes things, and instead of doing them the way he's supposed to, does them his own way instead.

The fact that he's just falling into line in this role of paper-pushing Hokage doesn't mesh with his previous characterization at all. He would change what being Hokage was before he spent his life doing something he hated.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sat, 10-22-2016 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Was there already a thread for this movie?
    there's a thread in the manga section for the manga series about boruto

right now it's 6 relatively long chapters that covers the basically the same stuff in the movie. looks like it will need another couple chapters to catch up to the movie.

that said, naruto felt out of character, and the ninja tool boruto used really isn't much different than how tenten operated. it seems like cheating, but there aren't many rules on the battlefield in the first place
    Last edited by redcat; Sat, 10-22-2016 at 01:35 PM.