Thread: One Piece 751-Current

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Yeah, but unlike those others, she MIGHT be a badass fighter. Between that, and having a skill the crew actually is lacking, she feels more like Paulie than anything.

Also, animal girl services a particular anime fan market.

Currently, the Strawhats are missing two big stereotypical ship roles. Lookout, and helmsman. Carrot would be good with her carrot fueled eyesight and ability to jump a mile into the air(although Violet would have been even better). My hope is that Jinbei turns out to be a skilled helmsman. What with him being a fishman, he might have natural knowledge of how to navigate currents and such.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Currently, the Strawhats are missing two big stereotypical ship roles. Lookout, and helmsman. Carrot would be good with her carrot fueled eyesight and ability to jump a mile into the air(although Violet would have been even better). My hope is that Jinbei turns out to be a skilled helmsman. What with him being a fishman, he might have natural knowledge of how to navigate currents and such.
    I think I'll take Jinbei over Carrot, lol.

The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of Jinbei being in the crew. He's the perfect complement to a team of DF users, since he can save everyone if they are drowning, and his ability to manipulate water can nullify a lot of DF enemies.
    Last edited by Assertn; Mon, 05-15-2017 at 12:27 PM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    I think I'll take Jinbei over Carrot, lol.
    Sure, but I was saying they should get both.

Luffy said he wants 10 crew. The chapter where Brook joins is called "The Eighth" so obviously it doesn't count Luffy himself. Which means Luffy has 2 slots left.