Thread: One Piece 751-Current

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Awesome user with default custom title neflight86's Avatar
    Time for guesses as to who the mysterious third party is. My first guess is a cypher pole unit ... 0 being the only one left with any threat potential. Otherwise, perhaps it is the Capone-like pirates trying to take over their adopted family? He is from the "worst" generation after all, and jimbei hadn't cleared him executing pekoms before he turned traitor.

Good on Brook for copying the glyph, and I'm disappointed Germa really we're being taken for a ride. I half expected them to also be planning a double cross...

Quote Originally Posted by neflight86 View Post
    Time for guesses as to who the mysterious third party is. My first guess is a cypher pole unit ... 0 being the only one left with any threat potential. Otherwise, perhaps it is the Capone-like pirates trying to take over their adopted family? He is from the "worst" generation after all, and jimbei hadn't cleared him executing pekoms before he turned traitor.

Good on Brook for copying the glyph, and I'm disappointed Germa really we're being taken for a ride. I half expected them to also be planning a double cross...
    Judge thinks like a scientist and like royalty. He doesn't think like a pirate.

Man, that music they played in this episode was good. I swear I heard the one they played near the end once before, though. The song when light was shining down through the clouds. It drives me nuts trying to remember the scene, though, I just remember it being something epic.

Ok, so the part that was messing with my head is the part that starts at 21:50, though it just now dawned on me. I kept thinking it was from some scene with some crazy advanced tech and an awesome projectile attack of some sort, but couldn't think of which arc would have that, then I realized... I was fuckin thinking of this: https://youtu.be/dK4FhqRIaOA?t=1m42s

Tell me that it doesn't sound like the same song. Seriously had me stumped for like half a day.
    Last edited by Assertn; Mon, 02-12-2018 at 01:51 AM.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07