Thread: June Schedule - MIXED

June Schedule - MIXED

06/02 - 463 - The Surprising Number One! - canon(2.1 manga chapters covered)
    06/09 - 464 - Ninshū - Filler
    06/16 - 465 - Ashura and Indra - Filler
    06/23 - NO EPISODE
    06/30 - 466 - The Journey of Ordeal - Filler
    --------------------------
    07/07 - 467 – Ashura’s Determination - Filler

Hagoromo's backstory continues
    Last edited by frog hermit; Fri, 06-10-2016 at 03:10 PM.

Filler worth watching? I hadn't watched for almost a year and came back only to find maybe 10 canon episodes waiting. Dafuq is that shit...

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    Filler worth watching? I hadn't watched for almost a year and came back only to find maybe 10 canon episodes waiting. Dafuq is that shit...
    i dont know where you stopped watching, was it August 2015 episode 426? If yes, then i would just start back up on 459 until current. its mixed content, the filler portions seem to be more of canon padding.
    its not like the filler is a random new arc or something.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    The majority of fillers aren't worth watching. It's in the name...filler. Crap they make up to milk the franchise even longer.

To be fair, I think these last two filler arcs are stories the manga SHOULD have told.

When your big bad for the entire series is a thousands of year old creature that shows up out of nowhere, MAYBE it might be a good idea to give that villain a bit more context than a couple lines of a character quoting creation myth a hundred episodes earlier.