Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post

Yep. I enjoyed this as an ending. Too bad the studio isn't actually letting it end here.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Giving Sasuke and Naruto both Hashirama cells is really cool and all, but seems like it could setup a bunch of complications later. Although, if it lets Sasuke eventually activate the Rinnegan in his other eye, I won't complain, because he looks really stupid with mismatched eyes.

Also, why will they give Sasuke and Naruto new arms, but won't give Gai new legs?!

Speaking of Sasuke, motherfucker got to seriously play Karma Houdini on this one. A few weeks/months in a cell and he gets to go free?

Now that it's all said and done, I think my favorite moment in the entire series is still the water towers.
maybe you need hashiramas dna to be compatible for the treatment? seeing that both naruto and sasuke come from a long distance family since the sage of the six paths...

now are they going to fill up the timeline until naruto the movie? it seems like next chapter will be the naruto and hinata pair up that never happened in the manga...