Thread: Boku no Hero Academia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Episode 151:

I mean, the "hero" is dominating the whole episode. And I still don't believe that Bakugo will die and now I even have doubts that the guy trying to heal Bakugo's heart will die either.

This is all so boring, really the worst of the "big" shounen-anime. The end was especially bad, with the "I want to save that kid" bs. If Deku again risks everyone's life only to save Shigaraki, fuck all. Fuck treating Shigaraki and All for One as if only the latter is evil. Shigaraki, even without All for One, is a murderous evil villain.

And now we'll have to suffer next week through some side event, who even cares about the heteromorphs' fight, lol?

PS: I have a visceral reaction to Toga's face. It makes me want to punch something so hard. Worst character ever and she should long be dead.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

I did like how Shigaraki was like "Giving it our all?! You're negating all my powers and blocking all my teammates! You cheating dick!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    I did like how Shigaraki was like "Giving it our all?! You're negating all my powers and blocking all my teammates! You cheating dick!"
    Yeah, and he is absolutely right about it. For all the overpowering Deku, they wouldn't be able to defeat his regular-ass power. Kinda disappointing.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court