Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 192526272829

Thread: Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

No tease for the future? Surely this won't be the last season ;>

Was a nice episode, even though Roswaal being forgiven is typical anime really. Irl he'd be locked up. Not that I care much, it just came to my mind.

I kept wondering if it's even socially accepted that the knight and the queen-candidate engage in romantic relationships, but apparently it's fine.

Best scene ofc: Emilia thinking she got pregnant from a kiss. Just literal wow. I'd love to see a follow up scene after someone educated her on how babies are made ;>

And I can't wait for a scene where the other knights meet Subarua again who's now an equal in rank, officially.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

I'm so fucking glad that arc is finally over.

I can't believe we spent an entire double season on one time loop...WITH NO REM!

Season 3 Episode 1:

Three things I wanna say:

- I guess it's a good thing this was a triple-or even quadruple pilot epiosde, because ... not a whole lot happened for all that runtime. I couldn't imagine having to wait 3-4 weeks to get the point where this episode ended.

- the designs for new characters, especially girls, keep getting worse. The songstress is probably the ugliest, most questionable design since the demon loli from Mushoku Tensei. No curves, flat beyond flat, and yet showing so much skin. Is the author a known pedophile like the one of Made in Abyss? Because I'd believe it.

- I'm annoyed that Subaru didn't INSTANTLY call for Reinhardt when the new bishop said she's an arc bishop. Subaru had NO reason to assume it was a joke. And while he might have not been able to call Reinhardt himself, he was standing next to Dumber who is established to be able to call Reinhardt within 5 seconds from anywhere in town.

One more note: I feel like the artwork isn't as pretty as the previous two seasons, but maybe I'm wrong. And as much as I appreciate boobs, Emilia's boobs look weird, like they're bigger AND she's wearing dresses that really push them out. Feels out of character for her.

Reinhard's dad being scum is a fun surprise, but I feel like the whole reconciliation arc between Reinhard and Wilhelm is something stupid that could be solved with one simple talk. Not a fan of such contrieved "honor and pride"-based problems.

Anyway, the ending was okay. But I was annoyed by how easily Subaru got into her trap.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court