Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orochimaruo a girl...

you never said anything about the topic,

orochimaru is NOT a girl
    haku is NOT a girl either

And finally, someone lock this post
    heres a quote from 'Neji-AK' himself

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>LoL, I already know...
    Im just stirring up trouble... seeing what people think of what ive said...

its not a spoiler since im stating facts and asking for opinions </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

pwnd.

oh yeah so &quot;pwnd&quot;

yes, i do already know
    yes, i am somewhat stirring up trouble, because yes, i am curious about what people think about my valid arguements
    and i still believe its not a spoiler, because my first post that started this, was simply stating facts and simply asking for opinions...

true: haku is not a girl

my opinion about oro? is the opposite as yours...

cuz ur dumb

gg, im entitled to my opinions too

im dumb?

your argueing with someone who actually knows...

go ahead and prove your not dumb...

why would you even question that oro is a girl?

cuz hes dumb

btw, ppl have read the manga, up until the current issue, they refer to him as a guy

if you dont believe me, go read it urself

say it with me guys,

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>PWND&#33;</span>

cuz he is a girl
    yes, they refer to HIM, but HIS tru form?

Neji-AK, U read the manga?

its too much of a spoiler to discuss it here. this schould be in open-discussion.

Stop your bickering you little twelve year olds, this topic is locked due to spam.

hehe No no Orochimaru is not a girl He&#39;s just abit feminin at times.. I dont think theres a girl with that kinda voice either. If he&#39;s a girl then he&#39;s one of those double genders in that case hehe but dont think so.

as a manga reader i can honestly say you are wrong, you might think who you are refering to is a girl but it isnt, not matter how much it may look like it and certainly not when he was young - Baka. And that is a flash back of Orochimaru when he was young, NOTHING ELSE.
    Dont try to bring up topics like this and pretend to know the answers when you obviously have misconceptions.
    I suggest you reread whatever you thought you saw and avoid posting things like this in the first place cause i know you&#39;re trying to act like you&#39;re better then the anime forum people by knowing more but your certainly not better when you&#39;re knowledge is false in the first place

(correct you&#39;re to your)