Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mob Psycho 100

---

Lol, wtf, that ending?

WTF indeed

First we get a SUPER WHOLESOME story that I want as its own series.

And then a 5 minute-movie quality "kidnapped by aliens, life on another planet" side-adventure that I want as a full movie lol.

Great episode.

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

---

Next episode: The isekai starts!
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 12-08-2022 at 07:18 AM.

Ah, Mobu, you sleek bastard. Going for the pity-strategy. "Aww, are you okay, Mobu?! I'll stay with you, poor doggo."

Season 3 - Episode 10:

oh my The overall episode was surprisingly mediocre ... mediocre-good. But the ending! Bringing back the villain of season 2 to stop Mob, nice

Although I still have no idea what's going on with him. Tbh I would have prefered if he had actually been hurt seriously by the car and then we got to see how the people around him truly care for him. More wholesomeness, you know. But seems the car crash triggered something in him. Will be fun when he meets up with Tsubomi-chan.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Season 3 - Episode 10:

oh my The overall episode was surprisingly mediocre ... mediocre-good. But the ending! Bringing back the villain of season 2 to stop Mob, nice

Although I still have no idea what's going on with him. Tbh I would have prefered if he had actually been hurt seriously by the car and then we got to see how the people around him truly care for him. More wholesomeness, you know. But seems the car crash triggered something in him. Will be fun when he meets up with Tsubomi-chan.
    Why are you acting surprised? This has always been in him and has been alluded to many times before in the show, in particular when he saved his brother when they were kids or some such.

To me this episode was awesome, all-time favorite to me. I'm still hurting from Dimple's last episodes, and I don't know how Mob can move on from this event after all is said and done. Feels like we're reaching the end of the rope with this series. I don't know how far along the manga we're though, but I just don't see where Mob will fit after all this destruction... unless we get some restorative BS maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Munsu View Post
    Feels like we're reaching the end of the rope with this series. I don't know how far along the manga we're though
    Pretty sure we're right at the end of the manga. There wasn't very much left when the season started.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Pretty sure we're right at the end of the manga. There wasn't very much left when the season started.
    Ah that sucks, but at the same time good that it's being animated fully... hope it had a cool ending.

Ah that sucks, but at the same time good that it's being animated fully... hope it had a cool ending.
    Evil Mob uses his powers to manipulate Tsubomi-chan into loving him, Mob returns to normal and they both become a couple. The End. Anime is then cancelled into oblivion as Western Twitter rages about "date rape". >_>

Anime is then cancelled into oblivion as Western Twitter rages about "date rape".
    Which, they would be completely right to, because that's exactly what that'd be. Not to mention, slavery as well.

Fortunately, I doubt that happens, because I'm pretty sure Western Twitter reads manga, and we'd have heard about it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Which, they would be completely right to, because that's exactly what that'd be. Not to mention, slavery as well.

Fortunately, I doubt that happens, because I'm pretty sure Western Twitter reads manga, and we'd have heard about it by now.
    I haven't heard anything on ending, and I hope I don't.

Season 3 - Episode 11:

Well, I'm glad the series is coming together nicely. This is the final season afaik, so it would have been unsatisfying had Reigen not gotten a bigger part anymore. Looking forward to a nice speech next week ^^

Oh, the father-son tag team was great, some real "Vegeta and Trunks fighting Cell" vibes.

Season 3 - Episode 11:

Well, I'm glad the series is coming together nicely. This is the final season afaik, so it would have been unsatisfying had Reigen not gotten a bigger part anymore. Looking forward to a nice speech next week ^^

Oh, the father-son tag team was great, some real "Vegeta and Trunks fighting Cell" vibes.
    Man my issue is that it seems we only have one more episode left, and current events scream to have some sort of "aftermath"... not sure if we'll have enough time for that.

Man my issue is that it seems we only have one more episode left, and current events scream to have some sort of "aftermath"... not sure if we'll have enough time for that.
    I mean, Reigen stands right before Mob, so we're literally one step from the final confrontation. Enough time for showing the aftermath imo ^^

Final episode:

Alright, I think watching "A Dog from Flanders" opened my tear canals or something, but I was crying at several points during this episode. >_>

Reigen's final speech that brought back Mob was a bit weak, but other than that it was a great episode to conclude this series. I wouldn't mind a slice of life-sequel anime that further progresses things (where does Reigen's agency go now with the new member? When will Mob and Tsubomi start dating properly?), but it's not necessary I guess.

That there were no casualties from all the destruction Mob caused to the town was lol, but I can forgive it.

Giving it an 8/10 on my MAL list, have to think if it's worth even a 9.

Not as good as a final episode as I was hoping, but many of the things that occurred were on point. Really loved this series from start to finish. The highlight for me was when the brought back the 1st op song for the Reigen scene, love that song.

Overall, a satisfactory conclusion to story and seeing Mob acting more natural and confident, which I guess was the point of this whole journey, was nice to see.