Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: ROCK LEE IS BETTER!!!

Davidironfist
    Neji wouldn't be able to touch Lee if he lost his weights and opened a gate or two.

I really like Lee but i dont think this is even debatable.

Neji's eyes are superior to the Sharingan, he obviously can see the speed with it because it shows him using it to watch Lee the entire time. Not mention he can see 360 degrees and Lee's little trick he used on Gaara of rotating around him at high speed will not work at all on Neji. Then Neji's absolute defense is even greater than Gaara's.

In the end either Lee would get his but kicked by Neji's own skill (unlike Gaara who could barely harm Lee at all) or Lee would self destruct trying to break Neji's defense.

Neji is not only superior to most jounin, but he is superior even to jounin of the Hyuuga clan which is the best.(other bunke members are certainly jounin, and his abilities have surpassed them. Hinata's father says so himself). This is why 4 jounin went to stop Neji agaisnt Hinata. Just cause Naruto can probably win by using the Kyuubi does not mean Lee can. Lee only has one abiltiy unlike Naruto and it wont work.

*EDIT: dont mistake that I dont love Lee here, but no one is pushing for Neji so I figured I'd make a long post. Also everything I said is based on the anime I dont read the manga so might be proven wrong one day but so far it is true.

Lee would beat Neji like he should have almost did with Gaara. Lee's speed would get by Neji's Ultimate defence like he got past Gaara's.

lets be real...you guys voted for Rock Lee cuz u guys simply like him better cuz he as the "good guy" image. Lee is incredibly fast and strong, but no way he can beat Neji. Now I didn't say Lee has NO chance, I'm simply saying the battle will be awesome but in the end Neji will win.

Neji was surprised by Lee's new major improvements during Lee's match against Gaara, BUT he wasn't TERRIFIED. If the gates really threathened Neji that much, he woulda been scared. Also, Lee AND Gai ADMITTED that Neji's taijutsu is better than theirs. You saw how Gaara's defense worked on Lee, and Neji's defense is better, therefore Lee's moves won't work on Neji. And if you are called a "genius" you really are a genius, that means...if you see an attack once, you'll know a counter for it immediately. If Neji does da 64 hands of hakke on Lee, its OVER, cuz then there's no way Lee can open the gates without chakra. Also all this nonsense about Lee's speed speeD SPEED..I mean goddamn...LEE ISN'T THE ONLY FAST ONE OUT THERE, NEJI IS FAST TOO. And the Byakugan is also a big factor for Neji's victory...because NEJI CAN SEE EVERYTHING. And please don't bring up that b/s seeing isn't everything, cuz Neji can keep up with Lee's movements because we've already seen him do it and he can deflect Lee with his kaiten.

..The bigger/stronger chakra force that advances Neji's defense, the harder the impact the kaiten gives to the advancer...<~~ and i didnt make this up, it's a fact if you guys watch further on...and that means..Lee (with big ass chakra) coming at Nejis Kaiten = Lee defeated.

This is a total IF question.
    Please provide a reasonable answer or something.
    Im pretty sure Neji would kick his ass, but you never know

It's not like Lee and Neji haven't fought before. They've probably fought every day before the Chuunin exam began, and right now the score is like 50000000-0 in favor of Neji.

Lee...

Neji was surprised to see Lee twice...
    once getting his movement speed back...
    and twice when he opened the gates on gaara...

Cant defend what you cant see right?
    Im sure Lee's speed would counter neji's absolute defense...
    Neji needs to acknowledge the danger before he uses it... but at in-visible speeds, how would he acknowledge it... and it probably uses a lotta chakra...

Theres my outlook...

Yea I think Lee would win for the reasons mentioned above.

In my opinion, Neji's 64 strikes might be powerful...but with Lee's god speed...i doubt neji could hit him at all.

But neji with his eyes can probably bust some crazy matrix slow down time tihng ... cuz his eyes are crazy like that

i think neji can see lee but he cant keep up with him
    although neji's taijutsu is better than be4 too
    and with kaiten....
    i think it will be difficult for lee... neji isn't his rival for nothing

I forgot what I wrote... remind me in pm so i dotn do it again?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 @ Dec 8 2003, 03:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> lets be real...you guys voted for Rock Lee cuz u guys simply like him better cuz he as the &quot;good guy&quot; image. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i definetly think that lee has potential, not just because i admire the guy. and i think many people could say the same

I&#39;m going with Rock and the gates, but as a result, he&#39;d be pretty much dead like how he is now. So as far as a straight victory and coming away healthy, I give it to Neji. IDK if that made sense, but yea, idk

umm no he wouldnt be pretty much dead like how he is now...
    he is how he is now because of gaara crushing the fuck outta his arm/leg

Rock Lee. Even Neji refered him to a genious. Why would neji see his speed? his eyes only see shakra holes and arent specialized in speed. Sharingan is on the other hand (but only limited speed)

when did he call lee a genius?

me thinks that neji is still stronger.

even if neji uses that 64-pt move can closes all of the chakra points it doesn&#39;t really matter.. not like he uses any ninjustu moves anyway..

Rock Lee all the way&#33;

Why wouldn&#39;t neji see lee&#39;s speed? the speed isn&#39;t invisible it&#39;s just so fast that an orthery eye can&#39;t keep up with it but neji dosn&#39;t need to keep up with the speed because his eyes can see almost 360 degrees....at the prelims neji wouldn&#39;t win over lee but now I don&#39;t really know because I&#39;m not sure if he learned kaiten until the finals or he could do it in the prelims..