Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: ROCK LEE IS BETTER!!!

Lee, Nejis woulden't be able to use that move on Lee because he was to fast, Gaaras sand coulden't keep up with it and it's not even controlled by Gaara.

ooops wrong thread XD

I love lee, he's one of my favorite characters but I'd still have to say neji. after all, he is the "number 1 rookie" of his class and he uses the ultimate taijutsu, all it takes from him is a touch to devastate his opponent.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (takashi &#064; Dec 8 2003, 04:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> even if neji uses that 64-pt move can closes all of the chakra points it doesn&#39;t really matter.. not like he uses any ninjustu moves anyway..* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    If his chakra is sealed then Lee cannot open the gates at all. So if Neji used that at the start or while Lee was trying to open them then it would end right there.

In reply to Jings post below, its nice that he can open the first 2 gates in a few seconds but, the fact is it took him at least 30 seconds to open the 3rd and 4th gate, and saying 30 seconds is generous as the process in fact lasted several minutes. Neji isnt the type to play around like Gaara and stand there waiting while his opponents skin is turning red and veins popping out of his head. Neji would easily seal him in that time.

Even with all 5 gates open Gaara beat him, and Neji would beat him even easier.

Neji can&#39;t touch Lee...
    It takes how fast for Lee to open a gate? 1 second. As seen on episode 48. We know Neji isn&#39;t that fast.

Rock Lee could beat Neji...Like Kakashi said &quot; This isn&#39;t something that could be achieved with hard work alone. Is he a genius after all?&quot; Only hardwork and effort will get your ass through anything. It&#39;s Rock Lee&#39;s way of the ninja&#33;

Lee&#39;s for sure. in two words, Ura Renge.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    this is a good poll. Hmmm...I&#39;ll have to vote for Lee. URA RENGE broke the shit outta Gaara and he has that sand shield thingy as skin so imagine what the effect on Neji would be.

-sidenote:i know it probably never will happen but i would like to see <u>neji v gaara </u>

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>YU YU HAKUSHO PS2 GAME</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

That one touch would probably never land on Lee though... even if it did, he&#39;d probably miss. I mean, he did miss the first time on Naruto, and he wasn&#39;t really even moving.
    On a side note: Theoretically, that Kaiten ability should burn up a massive amount of chakra.
    - It is said that even Jounins can only release a small amount of chakra from their hands or whatever, meaning only a small amount of chakra is enough to get the job done. Whereas Neji releases a lot of chakra from all over his over his body. Seeing as it&#39;s a defensive ability, it sounds like a desperation move that is very limited as of how many times it can be used. If this is the case, then it could be a fitting counter for Lee&#39;s gates.

I think a fight between Lee and Neji would be pretty even. I&#39;m routing for Lee though

We saw Rock Lee circle around Gaara with intense speed. We haven&#39;t seen Neji do that. I bet Neji can&#39;t even keep up with Rock Lee&#39;s speed. So what if he knows kaiten, is he fast enough to react, I think not. Lee could probably dodge his 64 hands of Hakke beacuse we know Rock Lee is super fast.

All that I say is, read the manga...

Joking...

I love Lee too as you all do, but I believe Neji would won... It is not a physical barrier as that of Gaara...

It is an energetic shield... I mean, it deflects anything within the 360 degrees...
    It is a supreme defense technique, he manipulates his chacra energy to deflect any flying or not object in his direction...

It is far superior than Gaara´s and would just blow Lee away, and as manga shows, he uses it far more times than people here think with the a far consuming chackra...

You have to understand that Hyuga Bloodline as shown seems to be superior of the Uchiha that is so feared... And Neji seems to be the greatest light within this clan, so possible he is the best user of Chackra in the whole Konoha Village...

I touched the manga subject, but there is no spoilers I believe... I could give more details, but then it would really be a spoiler...

When I say &quot;manga&quot;, is more like, be ready for more amazing things, and indeed, it is no dbz...

Lee&#33; Yeah, Naruto is MANY times slower than Lee, and Neji couldn&#39;t put him down, nine-tails or not. And I think that Lee&#39;s &#39;good-guy&#39; heroics are almost as strong in terms of inspiration and pure will as Naruto&#39;s, maybe more.

I think Neji would be able to see his ass being handed to him, but not be physically able to do anything about it. I don&#39;t believe that Lee would have done all of that training (in the thinly disguised true inspiration to face his true rival, Neji) just to lose. Lee is smarter than that, he realized that his victory would come with hard work, hard work, hard work, and SPEED&#33;&#33; Yes, I said hard work three times&#33;

Similar to Sasuke being able to see Lee, but not being able to get his body to do anything in time, I think Neji would get rocked by open-gates Lee (which Neji never faced, neither did Neji face modern-strength weightless Lee&#33.

LEE LEE LEE&#33;

That being Said, I think Neji is under-rated and over-hated&#33;

Gates open = LEE
    Not open= Neji

Without gates open I would give it to Neji, Neji isn&#39;t as fast as lee, but he would be fast enough to get some hits in, and unless you have instant demon fox healing, with nejis style it only takes a few hits.

As was already said Lee with gates open would beat Neji, but also at the cost of his own health. Ripped and torn muscles, however nothing like the condition he’s in now.

You need to remember that just 1 year ago lee was perhaps the worst genin ever, but after all his training he&#39;s on par with some jounins.

No one had ever injured Gaara including any of the elite assassins Gaaras father sent after him. Which were no doubt atleast chuunins if not jounins

Give a fully healed lee 6 more months of training, and he won&#39;t need to open his gates to beat Neji.

but does it matter if lee&#39;s tenketsu were pressed or not? cause he doesnt really use his chakra for anything (well maybe he does for speed, but he still has a hella lot amount of speed just by taking the weights off alone)
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SoulTrigger @ Dec 8 2003, 08:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> All that I say is, read the manga...

Joking...

I love Lee too as you all do, but I believe Neji would won... It is not a physical barrier as that of Gaara...

It is an energetic shield... I mean, it deflects anything within the 360 degrees...
    It is a supreme defense technique, he manipulates his chacra energy to deflect any flying or not object in his direction...

It is far superior than Gaara´s and would just blow Lee away, and as manga shows, he uses it far more times than people here think with the a far consuming chackra...

You have to understand that Hyuga Bloodline as shown seems to be superior of the Uchiha that is so feared... And Neji seems to be the greatest light within this clan, so possible he is the best user of Chackra in the whole Konoha Village...

I touched the manga subject, but there is no spoilers I believe... I could give more details, but then it would really be a spoiler...

When I say &quot;manga&quot;, is more like, be ready for more amazing things, and indeed, it is no dbz... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    you dont even read the manga. stop BSing please.
    And another thing, how could you even react to something thats coming at you with 1000miles/hr.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 &#064; Dec 8 2003, 09:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>..The bigger/stronger chakra force that advances Neji&#39;s defense, the harder the impact the kaiten gives to the advancer...&lt;~~ and i didnt make this up, it&#39;s a fact if you guys watch further on...and that means..Lee (with big ass chakra) coming at Nejis Kaiten = Lee defeated.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    true enough but this trick only works as long as the the attacking force is weaker than the defending(or if the defending force is somehow strong enough to absorb it all)

if lee&#39;s gates bursts enough chakra and if lee&#39;s body can withstand the damage
    I bet lee can break through the kaiten and give neji a big smack

No offense Jing but it is absurd to think that Lee, who has been getting his butt kicked by Neji just about every day for 2 years would actually wear weights and handicap himself, when he knows he loses every single time. Obviously his speed you keep talking about is nothing for Neji.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Serpico &#064; Dec 9 2003, 04:13 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>No offense Jing but it is absurd to think that Lee, who has been getting his butt kicked by Neji just about every day for 2 years would actually wear weights and handicap himself, when he knows he loses every single time. Obviously his speed you keep talking about is nothing for Neji.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    absurd maybe yes
    but it is their(lee gai) way of thinking
    and a typical hardwork/selfpunishment type of thinking

those weights are about discipline and training
    training and discipline that is more important than anything(except for precious blablabla that needs to be saved )
    anyway
    it is more important than dueling and showing off
    and he MUST NOT take them off I bet you that those weights are just as forbidden to take off as using renge

discipline and training

thats stretching it I think brightdark but that theory still does not hold up very well.

Lee tried to use the Renge on Sasuke lol, and Sasuke is not even his main rival so of coarse he goes all out on Neji.

You guys can believe what you want though, everyone is entitled to that much.