Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 121819202122

Thread: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

But she wanted to!!

---

Lol. Divorcedness.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post

---

Lol. Divorcedness.
    Yeah that was pretty funny. Decent season with quite a number of good laughs. My favourite would have to be the Castle Infiltration segment as well as Kazuma mimicking Darkness' voice.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

If Darkness' marriage was official, shouldn't she inherit all of the Lord's holdings?

It was an okay season.

Personally, I hope the next season is the final one. Anime has to move on from KonoSuba at some point and now would be a good point in time for that.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Personally, I hope the next season is the final one.
    He still has 3 Demon Generals left, and didn't get rid of any of them this season.

Jounin
    I for one hope this entire series gets animated until the end. One of the best comedy anime ever.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Me too.

It has become increasingly "sweet" as well. Like, they aren't really out for each other anymore, they actually start supporting each other. Even Aqua does some useful things now and then.

And they never lose their unique touch.

Aquas taunting laugh "kuch-kuch-kuch-kuch" and "puh-puh-puh-puh" is still so much fun to hear, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayZ33 View Post
    Me too.

It has become increasingly "sweet" as well. Like, they aren't really out for each other anymore, they actually start supporting each other. Even Aqua does some useful things now and then.
    I actually find it increasingly weird, because both Megumin and Darkness clearly have romantic interest in Kazuma and it feels out of place how Kazuma doesn't act on any of it. They should either a)establish a girl for him, b) establish a harem situation, or c) establish that there never will be any relationship among them. Right now it's just weird.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    I too actually find this weird.

They kind of just bring it up for whatever reason, but then the dynamics go back to the "Group Party" thing, which makes those moments feel disjointed and you wonder where they're going with it all. It makes the girls' behavior seem inconsistent, and then they do bring it up it feels desperate.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

It just doesn't work here, because those harem shows where nothing ever happens are usually based around a chaste/oblivious protagonist. And Kazuma is neither of those things.

He's the opposite of subtle, or classy, so when one of the girls is being blatant, there's no reason he wouldn't jump at that chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    It makes the girls' behavior seem inconsistent, and then they do bring it up it feels desperate.
    For the girls it makes more sense. Because they do like Kazuma. But they also think he's kind of a scumbag, and they don't want to admit they like him.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Kazuma tells them all the time to finally admit that they like him.

Overall the dynamic is fun because it's not just Kazuma who is a scumbag.
    They all are, and Kazuma knows it as well.

Also, I have no idea how being "sweet" to each other went to a romance discussion for Kazuma. "MuH gIrLfRiEnD / hArEm" - Man that's so boring.
    Imagine making this a romance/sex thing when my notion was clearly about how they help each other more and more now instead of fighting against each other for their own benefits, even though each individual is a scumback in that group.

You know, like an actual adventurer group that is helping each other.
    Last edited by KrayZ33; Sat, 06-22-2024 at 06:35 AM.