Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!

Lame episode. :/

We had much better bath scenes with both Darkness and Megumin at the mansion already, no need for lackluster onsen bath-scenes.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    The bath scene was funny even if only because they know him so well they baited him out.

The first 3 episodes without Darkness were lackluster. Everything since has been fine.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Every episodes with Darkness doing her thing is great.

I have to admit this arc is stretching itself badly already. It would have been okay if it had ended now, but looks like it's still going to continue. This ep had a few good scenes, including the bath one, but it was quite repetitive since it's only based on the extremely simple lousiness of the Axis cult. There are only so many jokes you can get out of it, and they already ran out.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    That woman in the bath looked way too detailed to be just a generic NPC though. So I'm guessing we'll be seeing more of her and her companion who seems to be a lot like Kazuma.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    That woman in the bath looked way too detailed to be just a generic NPC though. So I'm guessing we'll be seeing more of her and her companion who seems to be a lot like Kazuma.
    Was thinking the exact same thing. Expect to see her again.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Expect to see her again.
    Not in the mixed bath.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Not in the mixed bath.
    Don't mind me.

---

Goddamnit! These 10 episode seasons are killing me!

I thought after the success of Season 1 we'd get a full count this time!

Anyway, I liked Kazuma's "Wrong Genre Savvy". He assumed he was dealing with a Dragon Quest slime, but the enemy was more of a Final Fantasy slime. Even though his "true form" was that of a Healslime.

I thought it was weird that Hans was absorbing the soap. I would have thought that would have hurt him.

Kazuma is actually going through Devil King generals pretty quick. He's already defeated 4. That might make me worry about the longevity of this series, except that they've never said how many generals the Devil King has. So they can stretch it out as long as they like.

But yeah, that chick was hanging out with Hans. So she's definitely a general too.

Quote Originally Posted by DEX
    I thought it was weird that Hans was absorbing the soap. I would have thought that would have hurt him
    They never formally showed him absorbing soap. All animations were of buns. I have no idea what he did with thrown soap but he must presumably absorb that too (reluctantly). He can always expel it.

Angry/fighting Wiz was a pleasant surprise :3. In fact the whole fight was pretty flashy. Sucks to be Wiz though. Kazuma didn't even bother transfusing her this time.

Did we get a backstory before about how Wiz got turned into a Lich?

It sucks to come up with plans that require resurrection. Although I suppose meeting Eris makes it a bit more worth it (even if she pads her chest). But damn that slime digested fast, like alien blood. At least it didn't touch bones.

Is the season over? According to MAL, itīs still open count.

As for this episode, was okay. Kazuma pulling a Subaru.

I just really hope next season is the last one and deals with the demon king. Itīs getting too repetitive.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    Is the season over? According to MAL, itīs still open count.
    They played the Theme song during the climax. That's pretty much means final episode.

Also, there was no preview for the next episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    I just really hope next season is the last one and deals with the demon king. Itīs getting too repetitive.
    You're going to be disappointed. They've only covered 4 of the 10 volumes currently out.

Eww :/

Well, letīs hope it doesnīt get too repetitive.

Jounin
    Still Loving it!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1yE9gW-u3U 50 second preview with subs. I hope AnimeTL releases a subbed version eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LrhqL7byM84 No subtitles.

Enjoy!

Nice season, although just like Season 1 the last few episodes felt very rushed. Or stretched, depending how you look at it. They always seem to run out of material. Actually contrary to an opinion I saw, I thoroughly enjoyed Episode 2 and 3 with the return of the frogs and Aqua's screaming pause scenes. While nostalgic it was definitely up a level and didn't feel repetitive.
    Wiz going ballistic was quite awesome. I really want to know how they will manage to scoot past killing her in order to reach the Demon King. My guess is some way of reverting her from lich to human, "killing" her much like they did with Vanir. He also added quite a nice character, the murder beam scene was a bag of laughs for me.
    Hot springs scenes were all definitely overrated. And the crazed religion card was really funny at the start, especially the innocent child that you knew it was coming but can't stop laughing anyway, but I thought it got overplayed in the following episode.
    I think the sort of repetitiveness is part of the appeal in the show and I wouldn't like to see them try for big new angles. We know who and how they act, often times you know what is coming, but it's just so over the top that it becomes hilarious over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by kmkze04 View Post
    I really want to know how they will manage to scoot past killing her in order to reach the Demon King.
    I thought she said she already stopped maintaining the barrier.

Pretty sure she still is active Darth. Otherwise her agreement to not interfere with Hans wouldn't have stood in the first place. Though they never did explain why she joined in the first place. If it was to become a lich well that other good lich in the dungeon was able to do it to himself apparently...

And anyone get the impression that big ol' seamstress guy they ran into first and keep running into with comments about witnessing a new hero is probably also a part of the Demon King army somehow?

I'm of the impression that the Demon King army turned her into a Lich somehow, either by capturing her, or making a deal with her (with her friends on the line).

Meh, stop bumping this thread, now that itīs over. Everytime I see it, I get horny thinking about Aquaīs knee-high boots ;>