Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hinata..how da hell is she hot?

everyone talks about how Hinata is so hot, cute, etc. And on previous polls like "The hottest ninja babe" Hinata got the highest votes for some reason. Am i blind or do yall have bad taste in women? tell me wats so hot about Hinata? She IS cute the way she acts and all but looks wise???NOOOO

Well, she is indeed NOT very hot I agree. Its just that she is cute and by far the favorite female character so she gets all the votes. I prefer Ino, Temari, Sakura, and Tenten in that order as far as hotness. Anko is a loser though.

Oh and SAKURA is the CUTEST too

No Hinata's not hot. A lot of people around here just seem to find shy women attractive, and Hinata is quite shy. Not that i have anything against shy women mind you. Just stating a fact.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 @ Dec 7 2003, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> everyone talks about how Hinata is so hot, cute, etc. And on previous polls like &quot;The hottest ninja babe&quot; Hinata got the highest votes for some reason. Am i blind or do yall have bad taste in women? tell me wats so hot about Hinata? She IS cute the way she acts and all but looks wise???NOOOO </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    IM WITH YOU MAN&#33; HINATA IS NOT ALL THAT GREAT. I hope naruto doesnt get any idea&#39;s with her.

There is the matter of Hinata&#39;s chest being above average for a 12 year old.

She&#39;s just cute....maybe guyz prefer shy girls like her. I dunno.

lol. I agree. Hinata is shy and acts cute, but she&#39;s not hot material. hahaha I betcha if only Haku was a girl, you guys would all pick him as the hottest. =P

she&#39;s cute like a really young child is cute, not the way a girl is cute. its not a romantic cute, but an endearing cute, which has always puzzled me, because, like a few people in this thread, i&#39;ve neve found her attractive at all.

Thank you for starting this thread as I have have always thought the same thing. I personally think it&#39;s either a bandwagon thing, or ppl legitimately get their kicks from shy girls.

I&#39;ve always thought of Sakura to be the best. Many people seemed to hate her personality and discredit her looks. I find it odd, since it&#39;s really two seperate categories. Nobody would really care for a &#036;50.00 prostitute&#39;s personality as long as she was considered hot, right?

if you guys thought hinata wasnt hot, howcome shes still leading Tenten on the poll i started last week? and i lost to, our competition only lasted 1 and a half nights and i lost by like 4 votes. =/

I find her more adorable, per se. the way she acts towards the person she &quot;likes&quot; is cute. Like when naruto says hi to her, and she runs behind something and then faces him. it&#39;s cute. def not hot, not boning material if u ask me.

Hinata is not &quot;hot&quot;. Her overly-shy personality is quite cute, and that&#39;s all I give to her for now. I mean, what&#39;s she done for Naruto other than stalk him around the village and beyond for years. Yes, she finally said something to bring Naruto out of his sulking mode before the 3rd exam, but that&#39;s it. But then again, being almost twice her age, if I found her hot... I&#39;d better get help.

hey eyes are.. 0_0 well guys no what i mean when she busts out that eyeball thing, i dont know what its called... cant spell it

Hinatas only leading the polls because the people who care to vote vote for her, i know i&#39;ve never thought of her as &#39;hot&#39; and sometimes her shyness is just annoying
    i like Anko and Temari alot more

Hinata&#39;s just cute...hot... maybe Temari? or perhaps Ino? lol
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Dec 8 2003, 02:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> hey eyes are.. 0_0 well guys no what i mean when she busts out that eyeball thing, i dont know what its called... cant spell it </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Actually thinking about it, when she does the Byakugan I do find her to be quite hot. When she uses it she ceases looking childish or cute.

I got a thing for crazy eyes and evil eyes or something I guess.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jiraiy4 @ Dec 7 2003, 09:14 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> everyone talks about how Hinata is so hot, cute, etc. And on previous polls like &quot;The hottest ninja babe&quot; Hinata got the highest votes for some reason. Am i blind or do yall have bad taste in women? tell me wats so hot about Hinata? She IS cute the way she acts and all but looks wise???NOOOO </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yeah, like i said x tmes be4.. she&#39;s not hot she&#39;s not cute... she SUCKS
    bah
    in my opinion sakura is the best looking
    but nobody in naruto is hot....

i really like Hinata&#39;s shy and innocent personality, and she does have a cute face..BUT i think its her HAIR, HER UGLY HAIR, that ruins her image. KURENAI IS THE HOTTEST.

Ah yes, finally people are figuring out that she ain&#39;t hot at all. Good job with this thread, the other chick nins are better.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter &#064; Dec 8 2003, 03:37 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SDShamshel &#064; Dec 7 2003, 11:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> There is the matter of Hinata&#39;s chest being above average for a 12 year old. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Unless I&#39;m mistaken and 12 year old girls have indented chests, Hinata is flat chested it seems to me. Like a mole hill at best. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

She wears a thick coat.

As for why people consider her hot, rather than cute. It can be both. Some people equate hot with cute. Some take it to disturbing extremes, but there it is. In addition, &quot;hotness&quot; isn&#39;t always defined by purely physical looks. If you like someone&#39;s personality, it can make that person seem hotter. It really depends on how you define &quot;hot.&quot;