Thread: January Schedule - FILLER

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The worst part is, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 comes out in like 2 weeks, and IT'S further ahead than the anime is. So if I don't want to spoil the end of the series, I can't even play the game.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    Guys, these past couple episodes are actually VERY good.
    So, I went back to 442 and watched the last 3 episodes.

Not entirely sure what the premise is. If this is supposed to be somebody's Tsukiyomi dream, or if it's just an alternate history tale. But it seems like it's just showing how the story of Naruto would have unfolded differently if the Naruto's parents hadn't died.

Which is kinda interesting, but my problem with it is that, almost nothing is different. Like all the same conflicts are happening, and characters are making all the same decisions. Like, Sasuke is still a complete dick, lusting for power. Only now, he doesn't even have a good motivation. Because Itachi never wiped out the Uchiha. He's doing all the same shit, only his only motivation this time is jealousy of Naruto.

It's like this kinda reverse "It's A Wonderful Life" where it's like, "Oh, actually, everything is pretty much the same if you weren't dead."
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Mon, 01-18-2016 at 02:11 AM.