Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hyuga clan

I have a question. why is hanabi in the souke of the hyuga? i mean, Hizashi (neji's dad) was born after haishi (hinata's dad), so he became a bunke. but we see hanabi in the souke, though she is first born too

whats up with that?

it's possible that the rules for girls are different than the rules for guys?

or perhaps, since Hinata didn't show any particular natural talent they decided to pass the lineage onto the second born?

yea, hinata is weak so she got toss aside

But that would mean that Hinata should be in the Bunke right now. Well, maybe there is a seal there under her hair ya never know.

maybe you can't put a seal on someone after a certain age?

no, she is still the heir of the souke, but there something really strange going on. like she really is kicked out of the hyuga clan. she isn't trained by her father anymore, but training with the genins. she isn't even sitting next to her father during the final exam.

also, we see some girls in the bunk (neji's explenation at the 18 minute point), so i dont think its any diffirent from the boys.

maybe its actually is another storyline that is yet to be explained in the anime, nor in the manga.

edit: i think something as important as putting a seal on someone is not something you forget

Speaking of the genin thing, how come none of the souke wear head protectors?

mmm, ive seen some souke wear forehead protectors. assuming those people standing behind haishi were souke members. but haishi dousn't wear one. probably cuz he is the king of the hyuga. the hokage, dous he have a head-protector?

He has a funky outfit

no one can tell, he has his hat on all the time in public, and the time without it could have just been him relaxing without it on. since it's such a symbol of the hidden leaf, i'd assume he would in any sort of official thing or if there was a war on or somthing.

The Souke don't have forehead protectors because they are the ones that are trained within their clan, they don't go through the usual process like most ninja. Remember when Hinata was going to be a genin, Hiashi told the jounin, crap I forget her name, to just take her because she's trash. Heirs get trained within the clan and don't go through the process.

I think it only applies to males, as males are the only one's who pass on the last name. And so, your not a true Hyuga, without the last name.

If all that is true than Hinata should have the seal on her then..... their can't be two heirs.

i think kishimoto made a mistake on this part. cuz im confused about the main and branch house thing. If Hiashi is part of the main, that means his father was part of the main house, that means Hizashi was born under a Main house father, and Hiashi has two daughters and da second (Hanabi) is still part of da main house.

maybe they trew out hinata so she can improve herself before continuing the training under the main famalie, and they decided to keep hanabi and train her, since she is already fit to train under her father.

but hinata is the heir, so some day she has to become the strongest of the hyuga. so training from her father should contineu some day.

i really hope they explain more things about the hyuga soon. the hyuga is really getting an interesting clan.

ok im not sure if this is actually spoiling or not, so i'll just conceal it just in case.
    <SPOILER?>
    <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>well im sure the details of it arent something we are supposed to think too much about.....but it seems to me, that the true purpose of there being a branch family is for protection. The duty of the branch family is to protect the head family, and since the seal will destroy the byakugan abilities of theirs, they can afford to put their lives on the line without fear of being killed and their abilities stolen. I&#39;m sure they try to keep the two families fairly balanced, and won&#39;t just make EVERYONE except for the leader and the decendent become a branch member. But in any case, hinata wont be able to serve the hyuga family much as a branch member anyway </span>
    &lt;/SPOILER?&gt;
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Women born from a Souke member stay in the main family. The women are not the ones to pass on the family name. All the women in the Bunke are daughters of older bunke members, men born after the first.

In other words, Hiashi could have as many daughters as he wanted and they&#39;d all be in the Souke. But, if he had two sons, one would have to be souke, the other bunke, to keep with tradition, since they will be passing on the name, and continuing the lineage.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lenas @ Dec 9 2003, 02:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Women born from a Souke member stay in the main family. The women are not the ones to pass on the family name. All the women in the Bunke are daughters of older bunke members, men born after the first.

In other words, Hiashi could have as many daughters as he wanted and they&#39;d all be in the Souke. But, if he had two sons, one would have to be souke, the other bunke, to keep with tradition, since they will be passing on the name, and continuing the lineage. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    That&#39;s what i was thinking, only the men are seperated for the branch and head family. It could be that hinata was just thrown out the family and therefor isn&#39;t required to be bunke, because a bunke still is someone who is part of the family.

well

this is really a tough question.

How do we know Hanabi is a girl maybe its a little boy.

Maybe all women born to the families stay within that family. No matter when they are born.

They separated Nejis father and Hinatas father becouse of posible complications.

SUch as Nejis father might try and claim the Clan while it belongs to Hinatas father.

i dont know

but itwould be really good to try and see what happens with them

ah all bull****. Hinata kicks ass if she would spend more time with naruto.

by the way: Hanabi is the name of one of our soccer stadium in Austria :-).

so i don&#39;t think she will be more powerful then hinata