Thread: Newer Opening Credits Question

sorry if someone's posted this question before, but i couldn't find any reference to it with the search.

Okay, if you watch the opening credits the series adopted around episode 55 or something, there's this scene with the a person whom i assume is the Third Hokage standing next to some kid and they're looking at what i think is the hero rock. (that rock with the names of all who've died protecting the village)

it's about 1:10 into the credits.

does anyone knwo who that kid is?

is it iruka sensei?

Umm there was already a thread on this but i can't find it so i wont close this one, but im not sure my self who that person was ive triedt o look but i can't see it very well cause of the credits.

Apparantly we will find out later in the series, the scene is significant and not just a filler in the opening. And due to me bumbling around in the spoiler threads I think I know what it's about and I've spoiled it for myself .

its not really a spoiler. how could that be a spoiler. we all know that person

wow i've never noticed that before...the text is somewhat in the way

probably someone the 3rd hired to look like his friend, so that the 3rd doesnt look like a loser in the creds

Looks a lot like young Iruka

Its Kabuto!!! Trying to assasinate HOKAGE!!.................................. ..........

Why you posting a spoiler Kn1ves?

<span style='font-size:8pt;line-height:100%'>hehehehehe...</span>

omg hes not serious bout the kabuto thing settle down.. hah

I&#39;m an idiot.

i was just wondering if anyone could tell from looking.

But it is shown in the manga and we manga readers do know it.
    And as soon as even a non-manga reader guesses it right everybody goes like SPOIL&#33; SPOIL&#33; SPOIL&#33;

So annoying. Don&#39;t ask if you don&#39;t want answers.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

its Hokage spending some quality time with grown up Konohamaru, there u go

really shouldnt ask these questions if you know there isnt an answer other then the manga

maybe he/she wants other peoples opinions? i don&#39;t see whats so bad about that

it could also look like shikamaru, but i dont know why he&#39;d be there.....

Damn, it&#39;s not even a spoiler.