Thread: One Piece 716- Current

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Episode 742 - HS

- - - -- -

I wish Zoro had had a chance to fight Fujitora. While his fight with the soprano bastard did have some jolly good moments, that fool Pica was still a huge coward who was always fleeing and hiding so it wasn't a real swordfight. Fujitora would obviously fight head-on.

Much of the episode was wasted on flashbacks, but at least Rebecca and Kyros weren't separated. Although I don't see why she couldn't become a princess just fine. Kyros is a hero, so I doubt that utterly ruined country would object to his presence. It's not like they would need to name him a prince or something just because he's her father. Just make him a captain of the royal guard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    I wish Zoro had had a chance to fight Fujitora. While his fight with the soprano bastard did have some jolly good moments, that fool Pica was still a huge coward who was always fleeing and hiding so it wasn't a real swordfight. Fujitora would obviously fight head-on.
    Yeah, but then he'd have to lose, because it's still too early in the series for Strawhats to be able to defeat Admirals.