Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Neji

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Neji is cool. His personality is good and he has a lot of talent.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Neji is has one of the better natural skills in Naruto and has mastered so much of it. His battles are quite a treat for the eyes. At the same time, after learning about this past, we can start understanding why he's become who he is. He's still growing up and a personality for someone his age is still fluctuating quite a bit. I'm sure he'll lose his ego and snap out of it. Actually, this fight with "loser" Naruto might do him wonders.

My vote: Neji is developing into a very likeable character!

So what does everyone think?

neji is very strong, he just need to grow up a little more

Neji's really developed as a character. He's come a long way from that "Can't Change Your Destiny" Asshole-ishness because now we've seen why he thinks like that and now people can begin to sympathize with him. He's actually become.. God forbid.... "like-able"

He's definately more likable than at the beginning of the chuunin exams...I just figured he was an asshole.

I think I'll like him even more after Naruto's Batle with him...once he's wearin his ass as a hat, Neji might calm down a bit more and become cool.

lucky....

im liking him more after the latest manga chapters. and dont complain thats a spoiler, cuz the only thing that spoils is that he is still alive!

Well.... if Neji won this match and then Gaara won his Gaara could have gone on to kill Neji....

Well, Neji has good reason to act the way he is. His father died for the people who cursed him, yet he has to live to protect them as well, so it's no suprise he's going to be pissed off. No one likes to live on a leash all his life.
    Cant say i like him still, but i respect him for who he is now. His skills are wicked though

he's ok now... but his ego is too big

neji is wicked. not everyone in konoha is gonna be a goodie-two-shoes.

neji gots skillz and a mean bite

Neji is definitely super cool, but his attitude has to change a bit.

Neji kicks ass. He's a mega badass, and that rocks.

before i saw this latest episode i really hated neji...he was such an ass. but after seeing why he's such an ass, i don't hate him anymore...plus that 64 strike move kicks ass!

Neji's only a kid dominated by hate and fate. Personally, i don't like him, always saying thigs like "is the heaven rules" or other stuff like that. Truth is that he have an horrible childhood (a younger childhood i mean) and logically he became into this personallity. But all ruled-futture stuff makes me sick. I don't like he.

I like Hyuuga Neji. I think he's awesome as a ninja. He's had some tough times, but the important thing is not the past, but how he does in the future. I think he's gonna be alritey. Assholes can redeem themselves ya know.

He's arrogant because the kid can hit someone 64 times with finger-jabs while yelling out "four! eight! sixteen!" and still make us say, "Damn that is sooo cool."

I didn't like neji till the start of his fight with Naruto, but now it all makes sense.

btw Neji was just toying with hinata at first and she almost died..... Neji was trying to fuck Naruto up, and naruto up and standing after 20 seconds..... Horay for insta heal!!!!!!

He and Tenten should get married. I wonder if the clan allows intraclan marriages.

Hehe Neji can count in powers of 2