Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: when is that damn frog going to come out?

man, i don't know about you guys, but i can't wait til Naruto summon that boss frog to kick that punks's ass yo... is going to be good, i bet
    just love that big frog...so funny...lol haha

Since I don't want to spoil the anime for you, you should post these suggestions in the "Naruto" forum.
    Otherwise, spoiler ahead:

<span style='color:#D6DBE0'>Naruto doesn&#39;t use Gama Bunta in this fight. He waits until he fights Garaa.</span>

haha lol its in open discussion if u want 2 know read manga

he doesnt summon it, sorry ... you gotta wait till he fights gaara

Oh and dont forget the huge Konoha vs. Sand/Sound war.
    oh, and the sacrifice of the 3rd Hokage.
    Anything else i forgot?

guess you spoiled it for him

lets spoil it a little more since there is no such rule in this forum HAHA&#33; he only uses kyubis chakr in one punch against neji and that enough to damge oth naruto and neji to the maximum but naruto got energy left to do a clone and kick neji in the face and win haha. you will have to wait until gaara goes to demon from after kikcing sasukes ass with a couple of punches then naruto will do a couple of hunrded kage bunshins and then summon gama bunta and turn him into a fox that looks like kyubi exept he only got one tail. now i spoiled alooooot of episodes for you.

Tsunade (one of the 3 legendary sennins) becomes the 5th hokage after the 3rd hokage sacrafices his life to seal away Orochimaru&#39;s arms.

And sakura dies.
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

Right after her, Naruto, Ino, Anko, and Rock Lee have a huge orgy while Jiraiya films. You haven&#39;t really seen kyubi action until this scene.

Sasuke bowed down to Rock Lee&#39;s knees. booya.

And don&#39;t forget that Chouji was cannibalized by Shikarmaru and then Shikarmaru got fat.
    Yeah, it happened.

hey hey
    thanks guys no worrie yo, is all cool, i don&#39;t want to wait whats going to happen... lol

prevet shennin, big thanks to you and all the others that spoiled for me ... haha

l8z

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (.akai @ Dec 8 2003, 12:59 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ...and what?? sakura....dies?? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    yes.

Don&#39;t forget the new years day special with the Konohana Red vs White singing contest.

The most important thing is Naruto learned the Raisengan. Major kick ass chakra ball....much like DB&#39;s power attacks.

And also, Naruto gets to fight Kabuto too&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; And guess what, Naruto deal major damage to Kabuto. Kabuto was like omg I am weak, and ask Naruto to be his boss.

Mwahahahaha

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (boomorman @ Dec 8 2003, 09:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I didn&#39;t like the crack smoking frog. he should have gotten a better animal. Gai could hook him up with a turtle. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    better than tsunade&#39;s stinking slug. what the hell can a slug do?

I didn&#39;t like the crack smoking frog. he should have gotten a better animal. Gai could hook him up with a turtle.

Dont forget that sasuke takes Shino out on a date while sakura and ino develop a crush on Neji

Naruto gets a metal arm and leg after trying to use alchemy to bring his mother back to life... or is that another anime