Thread: Naruto 425

Naruto 425

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like how this whole arc has basically been one long game of Musical Powers. It's just eyeballs and tailed beasts and DNA getting passed back and forth between characters.

Completely unsurprising twist that Madara is responsible for Rin's death.

Hey Sakura, Naruto is better at that only thing you can do without even knowing how! How's that feel!
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 08-20-2015 at 07:33 AM.

As expected, Sakura conveniently forgot to mention she was the reason Madara was able to get double rinnegan. Still the same old Sakura.

Kakashi isn't the same without a sharingan. He should get off his ass and go fetch a new one from Zetsu. That walking husk still has one to spare. But I suppose he won't, as getting a normal eye back now wouldn't make much sense if he did.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    Kakashi isn't the same without a sharingan. He should get off his ass and go fetch a new one from Zetsu. That walking husk still has one to spare. But I suppose he won't, as getting a normal eye back now wouldn't make much sense if he did.
    Eh, assuming he doesn't die here, losing the Sharingan was better for him in the long run, since he mentioned a couple episodes ago that it was almost completely blind already.

Of course, now that Zetsu has BOTH of Obito's Mangekyo Sharingan, that means he should be able to use the Susano'o.