Thread: Naruto 421

Naruto 421

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh good. Naruto's new power is healing. Sakura's uselessness is now complete.

Night Guy was cool as shit though! It's the first time that the Eight Gates has actually looked painful since the first time Lee used them. And he's not even gonna die. That's cool.

I noticed they just kinda tossed Byakugan on SotSP's mother. Like Kishi couldn't bother to think up a real origin for it, so he just kinda threw it in.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Fri, 07-31-2015 at 11:39 AM.

Am I the only one wondering about the *brother* of the SoSP?

Maybe he had Byakugan.

Also, I suspect Naruto used some sort of barrier technique to keep Guy from 'burning out'. That would be in line with what we've seen from others in the series: the most powerful ninjas often have barrier techniques at their disposal (Kakashi, Naruto's parents, Orochimaru, Sharingan users in general, Pervy Sage, 2nd Hokage).
    Last edited by Artris; Sat, 08-01-2015 at 10:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Artris View Post
    Am I the only one wondering about the *brother* of the SoSP?
    It is weird that the SotSP's became the god of ninjas, while nobody has heard of his brother, even though they defeated the 10-tails together. I wonder if he actually died during the battle.