Page 25 of 75 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Ball Super

Thinking about it, "winning" in this kind of Dragon Ball is a matter as simple as reaching a higher energetic level. Consequently, scientists should be able to calculate what energy output they have to reach to defeat any of these powerful beings ;P

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

I like how they destroyed the Super Dragon Balls to keep someone from undoing their wishes.

Except, Goku's time still has the Super Dragon Balls, so they basically just TOLD them how to beat them.

Of course, Goku's too stupid to get it, but Vegeta/Trunks/Bulma aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    I like how both Zamasus hugged each other, though. It felt nice to see a villain share such a bond ... even if itīs with himself
    How long you think till he Earring fuses with himself?

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    I like how they destroyed the Super Dragon Balls to keep someone from undoing their wishes.

Except, Goku's time still has the Super Dragon Balls, so they basically just TOLD them how to beat them.

Of course, Goku's too stupid to get it, but Vegeta/Trunks/Bulma aren't.

How long you think till he Earring fuses with himself?
    lol i missed that, but will super dragon ball wishes be able to unwish a wish in an alternete timeline? heck if its able to do that then they can wish for all the 4 different timelines (we are with four right now?) to merge into the main timeline an thus cleaning completely the timeline where everyone is dead and future trunks can have a happy future...

on the other hand black kept saying "this ring is what keeps me here!" "its all because this ring!" like asking for it being taken off.

also if we are talking right now that there are 4 zamasu's and 4 goku's (where 2 of them were dead and 1 just got killed) then we are missing 1 zamasu right now(two in the future and 1 killed by beeru), he can then be the uncorrupted one and we shall call him Uub...

Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross View Post
    lol i missed that, but will super dragon ball wishes be able to unwish a wish in an alternete timeline?
    Well, that was the established importance of the "Super" Dragon Balls, was that they could do ANYTHING.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Well, that was the established importance of the "Super" Dragon Balls, was that they could do ANYTHING.
    But can they do something not even they can undo?
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    But can they do something not even they can undo?
    +++

anyway, just saw the last episode... dont think the kaioshin is going to be able to do something of importance, on the contrary it might even be another fuckup beeru did in this season, just to show that he might be the strongest of the universe he is still not the know all god...

also they are really going old school if they are going to use the the seal of king picoro... funny that our piccoro was the one to propose that...

episode 62
    --------------

LOL
    I cant decide if itīs cool or ridiculous that the fucking Mafuba would be powerful enough to work on Zamasu/Black.

But it was a good episode. Goku doing some real training. Lots of old characters suddenly caring about whatīs going on. I swear, if this tease ends up once again with Gohan NOT doing something, Iīll be angry. Now is the time for Gohan, Trunks and Goten to train and fight at the forefront.

"She's the only non-loli girl in the show, your honor!" will be my defense in court

I never watched the original Dragon Ball, so I'd never heard of this until now, but it seems to me that if this technique lets you seal someone you can't actually beat in a fight, this should have been used WAY before now during the course of Dragon Ball Z.

Although I guess you could say something similar WAS used on Majin Buu, since that's how he started out the arc, was sealed away inside a thing.

I'm hoping they ONLY use this on Zamasu, because he's immortal, but Black turns out to be too strong for it to work on or something, and they have to beat him the traditional way.

Annoyed that none of them thought to use their Super Dragon Balls...

Also, can someone explain to me how the hell Black, at the power level he was at before he fought Goku the first time, would EVER have been able to kill Beerus in his timeline? And Zamasu may be immortal, but he's also even weaker than Black.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Tue, 10-18-2016 at 10:29 AM.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    Kill the Kaioshin and God of Destruction goes with it. And for the Super Dragon Balls....they used them after the tournament. So they are still on cooldown aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Kill the Kaioshin and God of Destruction goes with it. And for the Super Dragon Balls....they used them after the tournament. So they are still on cooldown aren't they?
    Yeah, but you have a time machine. What's keeping you from just waiting a year, undoing Zamasu's wishes, then going back to Trunks fighting them and finishing them off?
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Wed, 10-19-2016 at 08:54 PM.

Yeah, but you have a time machine. What's keeping you from just waiting a year, undoing Zamasu's wishes, then going back to Trunks fighting then and finishing them off?
    I feel like the future and present versions kinda run parallel to each other, so if they were to wait a year, that`s a year of black running havok, I think that`s what happened on Trunks first travel, he actually waited a year before coming back to fight 17 and 18.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Yeah, but you have a time machine. What's keeping you from just waiting a year, undoing Zamasu's wishes, then going back to Trunks fighting then and finishing them off?
    in theory you are right, from a writing point then they would say that they just dont have enough blue juice for all the trips...

also imo the super dragon balls should not be able to change things things from the past... and if they cant change the past they should not be able to directly change the future... and thus should not ble able to change a different timeline...

regarding mafuba, i think there was a draw back of using that technique that could potentially kill the user... but death in DBZ wasnt relevant anyway

Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross View Post
    in theory you are right, from a writing point then they would say that they just dont have enough blue juice for all the trips...

also imo the super dragon balls should not be able to change things things from the past... and if they cant change the past they should not be able to directly change the future... and thus should not ble able to change a different timeline...

regarding mafuba, i think there was a draw back of using that technique that could potentially kill the user... but death in DBZ wasnt relevant anyway
    A) Bulma had zero isues so far making juice, would be weird if she randomly runs out.

B) Because the amount of ki that it drained, by now Goku can probably do a million mafubas and still be a-ok.

I feel like the future and present versions kinda run parallel to each other, so if they were to wait a year, that`s a year of black running havok, I think that`s what happened on Trunks first travel, he actually waited a year before coming back to fight 17 and 18.
    If that's the case though, doesn't that mean Trunks is fighting off Black and Zamasu by himself for an ENTIRE DAY while they're charging the machine?!

They could just pop back in right after they left if they set the right time if they can.

A) Bulma had zero isues so far making juice, would be weird if she randomly runs out.

B) Because the amount of ki that it drained, by now Goku can probably do a million mafubas and still be a-ok.
    bulma had trouble making the blue stuff in the future (mostly because the lack of resources...) and in the present she has been doing it before the fillers (when the nipple's guy appeared as a sender and gohan and trunks went into his truck) so it does takes time...

If that's the case though, doesn't that mean Trunks is fighting off Black and Zamasu by himself for an ENTIRE DAY while they're charging the machine?!
    That`s the implication, do keep in mind he`s been stalling Black for X amount of time before asking for help.

Quote Originally Posted by ForteCross
    bulma had trouble making the blue stuff in the future (mostly because the lack of resources...) and in the present she has been doing it before the fillers (when the nipple's guy appeared as a sender and gohan and trunks went into his truck) so it does takes time...
    Yes future Bulma had issues, I was under the impression that present one did not because she had all the tools at hand.

Ahhh, the next one is the episode that I want. Because what we all said was going to happen is going to happen. Fusion baby.

Jounin
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoCybercoin View Post
    Ahhh, the next one is the episode that I want. Because what we all said was going to happen is going to happen. Fusion baby.
    Ya, I wonder if we'll see Vegeto? Is that one with the Fusion dance? Gogeta was the fusion earrings right?

Other way around. I am hoping they do the dance because Gogeta needs to become Canon.