Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: EPISODE 61!

well, just compare the guys mask to the mask that kabuto took at the beginning, to determine for yourself
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

yeah but kabuto took the mask after akamaru and kiba looked at the anbu member right?

Yeah, that's why I thought too... Kiba saw the anbu member before Naruto and Neji started playing with each other. But perhaps the anbu member left the arena... I dunno... But now that everyone is mentioning it... that mask does look familiar, the voice does sound familiar, the way he talks also sounds familiar and coming from a medical nin background, his healing powers also do fit the bill. Which means... Hinata is probably going to die!! And Kiba too... and also Akamaru!! There goes the Hyuuga head family... Which could probably start a war... which is what they wanted... Then again... I probably don't know what I'm talking about... I guess we'll see.

Maybe it was a flashback. It would make sense, for Kabuto to know how to heal Hinata since he was raised by a doctor and he seem sto know some medical jutsu's, like the one he did at the hospital when he was fighting Kakashi.

Hmm maybe I'm the only one who's noticed or I have missed something..... but it isn't just Kakashi who is missing frmo the spectators..... where are all the other Jounin??? Maybe they are in battle ready mode expecting something to happen.

As for if a war broke out... well Hinata's dad is at the stadium, I'm sure he could do some serious damage. Old man Hokage would probably have his hands full with Kazekage if something happened which means that....... IF OROCHIMARU ENTERS THE FRAY..............

ERO SENIN IS GONNA HAVE TO COME TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!

Episode 61 was the sh!t.
    Now we all know why Neiji acts like a basterd.
    But i do feel sorry for him.

Can't wait for 62

How can you say 61 was shit? What would you have wanted to happen in that episode instead of what happened?

Yeah, Kakashi is missing... but he's probably protecting Sasuke in some hidden location that not many people know about.

But I hope it wasn't the end of the series for Jiraiya!! That guy is the coolest pervert in all of Naruto! (*looks at the closet* no offense )

I never would have expected that neji had that seal, damn damn i want to see naruto tap into kyuubi's power... At times like this i have to control myself not to read the manga. Ow i want to see the fight...

I wonder what Gaara was smiling about after he had his flashback about spying on Sasuke and Kakashi. Personally I think Kakashi if not Sasuke as well would have found out they were being spied upon. Maybe he is just getting overconfident in the fact that probably what he saw didn't worry him.

Or maybe some sand just fell down his butt crack.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (DB_Hunter @ Dec 6 2003, 02:12 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> How can you say 61 was shit? What would you have wanted to happen in that episode instead of what happened? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I said the episode was the sh&#33;t. As in the episode was hella cool.
    A.K.A
    I really liked the episode.

You know....... I can further understand now why I wear glasses... and why I feel my vision has further weakened since my last checkp up 2 years ago.....

I think that the Hyuga branch family symbol looks retarded now.....

Just cause it looked sorta like the swastika, they had to change it to be stupid-looking......

Grrrrrrrr

oh, 61 was so kickass&#33;&#33;

Im sooorrry, but those 64 divine strikes thing was freakin insane&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33 ; I was hopping in my chair at how cool that was.
    Hakke Rokujuuyonshou&#33;&#33; (yeah, i paused it to get it right.....so sue me. )

lucky....

Dam&#33; That episode was f**king awsome, a truly amazin episode.

1. The fight scene was very very cool, i too was on the edge of my seat when he did that 64 Tenketsu strike. Plus he divination shield thing rules. All round good fight sequence.

2. Good chunk of story in the episode. I totally respect Neji now, and why he is the way he is. I feel sorry for him the way he was &quot;caged at birth&quot;, poor guy.

Oh, the whole Kabuto thing was a flash back, he wasted the ANBU member then dressed up as him and went to the stadium. It was also him who healed Hinata. I&#39;m still not sure whether Kabuto is a true bad guy. He helped Naruto alot when he didnt have to (giving them card info etc) and he healed Hinata when he didnt have to. Seems like a nice guy too. I think he is just stuck working for Oro even though he doesent want to.

I&#39;m thinking Kabuto is either working for Orochimaru to reach some goal of his or they are related.

I think kabuto is just some wacko fella, altough he may have some good in him - he sure got those evil eyes, or maybe he&#39;s afraid of orochimaru

kabute is amazing. It seems that he will became a very important character.... I really expect that&#33;&#33;&#33;

When Kabutos&#39; lens in his glasses are see through he seems like a nice guy but when you can&#39;t see his eyes because of the reflecting light he seems evil.

what was up with dude who does molestation no jutsu on hinata?