Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EPISODE 61!

This is somewhat of a spoiler to us who don't know, watch it please. :Krbadass

that hinata comment is somewhat of a spoiler i think, as is the kabuto part... they havent explained that thoroughly yet

Well,

It could be found trough deduction, that alone I would notice if I was not reading the manga anyway....

Because I have quite a well made sense of how a story progresses....

Even though, if it is really a spoiler that broke anyone legs, forgive me....

apparently that fat bastard is copping a feel on Hinata. Taking advantage of unconscious girls. despicable.

i think it was clear it was kabuto... you can also hear his voice

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (TheAwesomeChow @ Dec 6 2003, 09:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> apparently that fat bastard is copping a feel on Hinata. Taking advantage of unconscious girls. despicable. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    All i have to say to that is... lol

Anyways i loved 61 ANY episode that focuses on the growth of a character is usually good (Except for the Sakura-Ino one... i thought that was sort of dragged on)

And whats with Kabuto i mean what was with that red-eye thing during the 2nd exam? Well i guess we&#39;ll have to wait to find out

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thetruehooha @ Dec 7 2003 &#064; 10:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>&quot;OH NOES&#33; TEH SWASTIKA&#33;&#33;&#33;11 RETARDED VIEWERS CAN&#39;T HANDLE IT AND WILL AUTOMAGICALLY THINK OF NAZIS&#33;&#33;111&#33;11&#33;&quot;</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hahahaaa for some reason i laughed so hard at the word &quot;Automagically&quot; it really helped me picture a team of retards with nothing better to do than speak leet

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (psychoaznboi @ Dec 7 2003 &#064; 09:42 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Episode 61 is crap, all they do is talk and a little of action.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Well I thought Episode 61 was one of the best. It tells us about why Neji feels so strongly about not being able to change. No offence but if you want more action then go watch DBZ *shudders* DBZ....

Anywayz 61 kicked so much ass

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SirCharlesIII @ Dec 7 2003, 12:42 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> speaking of them....how utterly hardcore do you have to be to take a shinobi leader from cloud country down in one hit? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    actually it was the head ninja of the country of lightning.
    I suggest you watch each episode 3 times like a real naruto fan.

It was the country of lightning but the village in the lightning country is called cloud. Like Konoha in Fire country..... i think.

Yee the ep was really nice and no flashbacks we have heard and seen a thousand times before I like that.

And what gaara was smiling about in 60 he probably got lucky with sasuke

Ah well not really he probably did something to him or scared the shit out of him or something.
    Gaara didnt seem especially joyish when Kazekage entered the arena. I bet he hates him really bad.

That part where Neji did the 64 strikes - WOW&#33;&#33; I got goosebumps and then I started jumping around, I got so excited. Anime seems to do to my system what caffeine does to others&#33;

I loved it&#33; I especially enjoyed learning more about Neji&#39;s past.

curses -- a typo -- 11:00 PM ~

anyone else notice that Kabuto copped a feel?
    healing jutsu on her breasts sureee

wasn&#39;t it the Lightning village in the country of clauds? And isn&#39;t Konoha in the country of wind? [hidden villag of leaf..isn&#39;t it?]

my my, i have sparked an upset, 3 correctons in a row. my bad, my bad, BUT&#33; i have an excuse i looked back at the manga, because i didnt seem to remember if the manga had that guy as the head ninja, and there on the page (go to a site and download chapter 102) was on ak of troy&#39;s translation.....(ill put it spoiler colour, not because its a spoiler, but because we arent suposed to discuss the manga here) <span style='color:#D6DBE0'>it says quite clearly : &quot;that day, a grand ceremony was taking place in the leaf. a shinobi leader from the cloud country, which had been warring with the leaf for many years, had arrived to sign an alliance treaty.</span> so, thats what i put in the post why that mistake was made, who knows.

on the subject (kinda) i wonder when we&#39;ll see the first shinobi from the hidden stone villiage of the earth country? (ha&#33; who knows his naruto info now&#33

@ orion: no, its hidden leaf in fire, hidden mist in water, hidden cloud in lightning, hidden sand in wind, and hidden stone in earth
    villiage=thing
    country=element

The thing that I liked about this ep is the music. You know the scene were Neji takes of the head band and when Naruto was getting up. As for the ep itself the 64 hands of hakke looked bad ass. Plus i just loved the scene with Little Hinata and Neji. They would have been good friends if that thing didnt happen.

Chehoooo I cannot wait for the next episode its gonna be bad ass.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Orion Guardian @ Dec 7 2003, 03:22 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> wasn&#39;t it the Lightning village in the country of clauds? And isn&#39;t Konoha in the country of wind? [hidden villag of leaf..isn&#39;t it?] </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    No, It is fire and leaf. Of that one, I&#39;m sure. That is why they have so many fire jutsu

Lol all you guys making Kabuto out to be a pervert&#33; Hinata&#39;s heart was hit during the match with Neji and that&#39;s where her injury is... so naturally he would heal her in that area. And I don&#39;t seem to recall him fondling Hinata... and I&#39;ve seen this ep about 4 or 5 times now

Well we have only seen Sasuke do fire Jutsu&#39;s so far.... Kakashi seems to have all sorts up his sleeve.

#1 Go Neji&#33;

I&#39;m Glad to see a lot of the anime watchers coming around on Neji - for a character whom at first seems only haughty and despicable, he&#39;s incredibly empathic once you understand where he is coming from (making him prolly my favorite character)

#2 - manga conversion problems.

There were a couple of things that were a little clearer in the manga than in the anime - these technically aren&#39;t spoilers so hopefully no one gets offended.

A. Kabuto kills the Anbu gaurd and takes his mask BEFORE the matches begin in the manga - making it a little more obvious who it is when Akamaru freaks out and warns kiba about a dangerous individual in the stands.

B. Part of Neji&#39;s despite for Hinata has to do with the fact that Hinata&#39;s younger sister is surpassing her, Neji had his future sealed for someone who wasn&#39;t even strong enough to inherit the Hyuga houshold.

#3 - something that has never been explained to my satisfaction.

Why was Neji&#39;s father sealed.. I understand that he was the younger of the twin brothers, but the Main family seems to have quite a few individuals in it - Unless there had been some problem with direct succession you would think that they would have waited until Hinata&#39;s Father had sired a recognized heir to the house before sealing Neji&#39;s father. ... Odd to me at least..

anyway - looking forward to seeing Episode 62&#33; Should be every bit as tight as this one.

Noonan

^____^ Like this episode alot...we get to see neji&#39;s 64 strikes, chibi neji, chibi hinata, and...molestation no jutsu?? Hmm...the seal in the anime looks different.

Can you imagine yourself as part of the audience during the chuunin exam...watching two guyz shouting at each other when they should actually be fighting?? I thought this is quite amusing.