Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: EPISODE 61!

i was thinking the same akai. What is the audience thinking as the two "competitors" suddenly stop, and one begins talking about his life story. what happened to kicking a man when he's down? It can work wonders.

i think the reason neji's father became a part of the branch was because he *was* hinata's father's twin

i think it can be understood best where neji refers to his father as hinata's father's (i wish someone would name them so i could stop refering to them as this and this person's father) body double

neji's father became part of the branch family because then he could be used as a body double if needed

Lol it would be funny if people started throwing eggs and tomatoes at Naruto and Neji because of their talking .

hmm in all fights up to now they made a pause or something, there was never a "kicking a man when hes down" every time when someone laid on the floor, the fight with his opponent stopped. Kind of Shinoby honor or so....

I can understand Neji, but I don't think his past is a reason for being an asshole, there are people in Naruto who had worse pasts than neji.

Im really looking forward to friday

i think it was cool but poor naruto he went through such a bashing.....but nooo if he just used sexy no jutsu neji wouldnt be worring were naruto chakra holey things are oh no he'd be like "hinata.... pass me tissue" All the men in the croud: us too!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Shino_i luv @ Dec 7 2003, 10:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think it was cool but poor naruto he went through such a bashing.....but nooo if he just used sexy no jutsu neji wouldnt be worring were naruto chakra holey things are oh no he&#39;d be like &quot;hinata.... pass me tissue&quot; All the men in the croud: us too&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Kyubi-Powered-Harem-No-Jutsu
    He&#39;d take out the world (or atleast the male/lesbian part of it)
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

Hmm I have to get past 4 exams before I get to friday

Episode 61 is crap, all they do is talk and a little of action. And for the Anbu guy, it was a flashback where kabuto made his disguised.

I think kabuto wasn&#39;t healing Hinata, but rather absorbing or taking her power. Remember the part where Neji says about the main family sacraficing his father to protect Hinata, and the bad guys want to know the Hyuuga&#39;s secret Jitsu or something. And maybe, this is happining to Hinata.

The anbu dude totally molested hinata. CREEP.

I&#39;m a big idiot, no one listen to me.

nice point, but somehow i think you&#39;d have to have a dead body to erally get the secrets of that ability. kakashi explained how you can learn a lot from a body, and this is one thing, no doubt. the real mystery i think is why, if it was kabuto, is he healing her at all? he&#39;s just making himself noticed, and he doesnt give a tinker&#39;s cuss about the villiage, he&#39;s oro&#39;s spy.... if it isnt kabuto, then it makes much more sense. Neji&#39;s past is really interesting, i really enjoyed 661, we learnt a lot, much more tha we have for like 10 episodes, id say.

Neji&#39;s dad = hizashi
    Hinata&#39;s dad = hiashi

speaking of them....how utterly hardcore do you have to be to take a shinobi leader from cloud country down in one hit? damn.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ÜberBaka @ Dec 7 2003, 10:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kyubi-Powered-Harem-No-Jutsu
    He&#39;d take out the world (or atleast the male/lesbian part of it) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Oh man... and now add in 1000 years of pain and Jiraiya has enough writing material for his next book&#33;

About the symbol, I don&#39;t think they had too much of a choice on changing it or not. It&#39;s still one of the most sensitive symbols today... so to put something similar into the anime... is just like asking Jiraiya to poke them over the edge down a waterfall without having kyubi inside you.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (thetruehooha @ Dec 7 2003, 12:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> The animation team&#39;s censorship no jutsu is what really pissed me off.

&quot;OH NOES&#33; TEH SWASTIKA&#33;&#33;&#33;11 RETARDED VIEWERS CAN&#39;T HANDLE IT AND WILL AUTOMAGICALLY THINK OF NAZIS&#33;&#33;111&#33;11&#33;&quot;

Jackasses. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah I know what you mean.
    However one time a cosplay image was posted here with cosplayers having the manga&#39;s bird in the cage symbol on their arms and some people thought they were Naruto fans who were nazis.
    So...I guess it is better to change the symbol then to have a million viewers calling in telling Tokyo TV that they are nazis.

i don&#39;t think Neji&#39;s cage sybol looks like a swastika. But i saw the cosplay images a while ago with kids having the symbol on them. But these really did look like swastika&#39;s.

So I can understand if some people were shocked / offended by it.

komaru
    my avatar is a capture from the naruto manga. thats what the &quot;caged bird&quot; or &quot;bird in the cage&quot; symbol is supposed to look like on neji&#39;s forehead. yes it looks like the Nazi swastika, but that is not what it represents. in this case, it is meant to represent the Buddhist symbol for peace and good fortune.

quick history lesson: the swastika was originally used in many ancient cultures, like Buhddism, as a symbol of &quot;good&quot;. after the nazis used the symbol as their banner, the swastika became known to the world as a symbol of &quot;evil&quot;.

in my opionion, the symbol on Nejis Forehead doesn&#39;t look like a swastika.

As I had to face some NeoNazis face to face [hmm strange][luckily I got away without violence targetet to my &quot;metal&quot;-head which would have caused serious injuries...] I know how a Swastika looks like...and the symbol in the anime is only faaar similar

i think im the only person who noticed that the mask of the anbu that kiba noticed in episode 60 and the mask of the anbu that took hinata in episode 61 are distinctly different (in 60 its a cat mask, in 61 its some red painted rabbit thing, like the one that kabuto stole)

Also keep in mind that flashback sequences usually have some way of indicating that they are flashbacks, and the subbers usually emphasize this by making the text white, or a different font or something. Therefore, kabuto showed up after kiba&#39;s observation. (although im sure this is not an important detail )
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

wth are you even talking about.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Dec 9 2003, 08:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think im the only person who noticed that the mask of the anbu that kiba noticed in episode 60 and the mask of the anbu that took hinata in episode 61 are distinctly different (in 60 its a cat mask, in 61 its some red painted rabbit thing, like the one that kabuto stole)

Also keep in mind that flashback sequences usually have some way of indicating that they are flashbacks, and the subbers usually emphasize this by making the text white, or a different font or something. Therefore, kabuto showed up after kiba&#39;s observation. (although im sure this is not an important detail ) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    oh ino what ur talking about, thanks for notifying me, i probably would never had noticed.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (AssertnFailure @ Dec 9 2003, 08:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think im the only person who noticed that the mask of the anbu that kiba noticed in episode 60 and the mask of the anbu that took hinata in episode 61 are distinctly different (in 60 its a cat mask, in 61 its some red painted rabbit thing, like the one that kabuto stole)

Also keep in mind that flashback sequences usually have some way of indicating that they are flashbacks, and the subbers usually emphasize this by making the text white, or a different font or something. Therefore, kabuto showed up after kiba&#39;s observation. (although im sure this is not an important detail ) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Maybe it is because there are some ANBU teams inside the arena (the one&#39;s kiba has seen) and some more teams outside the arena, the one&#39;s kiba can&#39;t see but Kabuto.

And up until now about every ANBU had a different mask, so why should these two ANBU have the same?
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)