Thread: One Piece 680

One Piece 680

One Piece 680

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I get that all of those schmuck pirates couldn't do anything againsts Trebol and Diamante, but what happened to all of those named badasses from the Colosseum that got freed and also were looking to pay back Usopp? You're not gonna tell me someone like Don Chinjao wouldn't be a match for them.

Bleh, I thought this arc was almost over, but it looks like we're just moving into another stage. This is a lot like Enel's game to see who was still alive after a certain amount of time.

At least it should be unlikely that any of those missing tough guys would be interested in Flamingo's bait. They were turned into toys, and although some of them only spent an hour as a toy, they are also surrounded by people who spent a decade in such a pitiful form. Nobody with at least half a brain would listen to anything Flamingo says. I'm sure many unnamed grunts might, though. A criminal's average IQ isn't too high, after all. They would be harmless, but Usopp isn't really in any condition to defend himself. Luckily he has allies nearby.

I wonder where Zoro is. It isn't like him to let the opponent simply escape. I hope the stone guy will soon find, again, somebody chipping away parts of his body until the cut hits real flesh. On the other hand Zoro could also majorly piss off Flamingo by starting to cut the strings. But I guess they are meant to be totally static until this is all over, so the plot dictates he won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    On the other hand Zoro could also majorly piss off Flamingo by starting to cut the strings. But I guess they are meant to be totally static until this is all over, so the plot dictates he won't.
    Yeah, that DOES seem like the obvious thing people should be doing, but aren't.

At least Blind Admiral was aware enough to not get taken over.