Thread: Re-Reading Naruto - Request

Re-Reading Naruto - Request

I'm planning to read again the whole thing - to see how it builds up now that I know the end game and everything.
    but I've stopped downloading chapters about two four years ago, and I hate binge reading on online readers...

so, does anyone have a complete collection (sorted by volumes and chapters) of the scans? preferably tankoban HQ scans and not the speed-trans versions? and is willing to share it?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I don't have any. But I want to add to this thread and say that I to would be interested. I have always sort of re-watched or read my favorite parts over and over while the series continued. But if anyone does have the complete set I would also be interested. I won't be re-reading from the start for at least a couple years etc. But in truth I don't mind re-reading all of it online. However having a downloaded set would be awesome.

Also kudos if you can get me an altered version of the series with all Sasuke content censored & removed. So no reference to Sasuke in the whole series. Now I know it will only be six chapters long but it would be worth it.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Torrent, only up to 675 though.
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

that's cool, I guess.

I'm still going to wait for a complete collection, preferably from someone here that can vouch for the quality and completeness of the scans.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Thanks Uchessmaster! I will perhaps grab that soon.