Thread: Naruto Shippuuden 393

Naruto Shippuuden 393

Naruto Shippuuden 393

--------------------------------------------------------------

Oh hey, when did Spiral Zetsu get there? I thought Obito had just absorbed him into his body over the years, but I guess not.

Just when I thought we were down to just Freiza in this arc, a bunch of new enemies start popping up. Granted, they're all just Zetsus, but Black Zetsu and Spiral Zetsu at least seem formidable.

I wish that one remaining White Zetsu had been the one that was bonded to Black Zetsu instead of a generic White Zetsu. But unfortunately, Sasuke killed that one in a fit if dickishness.

I don't understand how those rods could continue to hold Hashirama if Sasuke, say, completely destroyed his body. It should just reform without the rods in it.

So, yeah. Looking pretty grim there for our heroes. So my predictions are this:

They're obviously going to put the other half of the Kyuubi into Naruto, which I assume will keep him alive.

For Sasuke, I suspect that the jutsu Hashirama gave him was somehow the Wood Style. Which would allow him to regenerate from his fatal wound. I'm not entirely sure how, but if Madara can just take the Wood Style, I'm guessing Hashirama should be able to freely give it if he wanted to.

Also, it would allow him the possibility of activating his own Rinnegan as some crucial point.

I don't understand how everyone can be running out of Chakra while covered in Demon Fox cloaks. Before, it showed people drawing energy from them. So why can't they do it now?

I was also wondering why they didn't show Bee at all after the 8-Tails got extracted, but on a second viewing, I notice that 8-tails cut off one of his own tails as he was getting pulled in. I'm guessing Bee was inside that tail, and that tail will be enough to at least keep him alive.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Fri, 12-26-2014 at 09:31 PM.