Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 392

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 392

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 392 - 1080p | 720p

HOW THE HELL CAN HE SUSANO'O WITHOUT HIS FUCKING EYES?!

And after I just praised you last week for acknowledging continuity last week, Kishi...

How hard would it have been to just give him back his eye BEFORE he got sealed. Then I wouldn't have complained about it.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Thu, 12-18-2014 at 10:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    HOW THE HELL CAN HE SUSANO'O WITHOUT HIS FUCKING EYES?!

And after I just praised you last week for acknowledging continuity last week, Kishi...

How hard would it have been to just give him back his eye BEFORE he got sealed. Then I wouldn't have complained about it.
    Isn't susano'o a power of... the nose? I mean it mentioned something about a power awakening between the eyes. Right where the nose is.

He still has his nose. I can tell by the nasally laugh. Honestly I was more offended by his second use of the rinnegan. I mean... yay, ability that just knocks his opponents down at an insane distance without any visible indication before contact. And they were 'ready' even.

Oh and yay for minions expressing disdain for opposition to their master. Like we haven't seen enough of that in every anime. 'How dare you lay your filthy mittens upon BLAHBLAH'sama. You are not worthy!'

Zetsu has generally disappointed. Especially given how high my hopes were for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Artris View Post
    Isn't susano'o a power of... the nose? I mean it mentioned something about a power awakening between the eyes. Right where the nose is.
    I think you're confusing the Japanese Mythology of Susano'o with the anime's explanation.

The anime explained as an ability gained by someone who had awakened the Mangekyo in both eyes. Which, I suppose, by that wording, you could TECHNICALLY say that once gained, you just have that power. But it seems really dumb that a power that was linked to your eyes wouldn't need your eyes to use it.

Honestly I was more offended by his second use of the rinnegan. I mean... yay, ability that just knocks his opponents down at an insane distance without any visible indication before contact. And they were 'ready' even.
    I just assumed it was some variant of the Almighty Push.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    I think you're confusing the Japanese Mythology of Susano'o with the anime's explanation.

The anime explained as an ability gained by someone who had awakened the Mangekyo in both eyes. Which, I suppose, by that wording, you could TECHNICALLY say that once gained, you just have that power. But it seems really dumb that a power that was linked to your eyes wouldn't need your eyes to use it.

I just assumed it was some variant of the Almighty Push.
    In further support of your position, I believe Sasuke went blind abusing his susano'o. That and it is arguably the most powerful 'gift' their eyes have to offer so it seems strange that a person could use it after going blind or even without eyes whatsoever.

They have even mentioned at one point that you don't just go blind, but the blindness is a result of the power sealing itself away.

Almighty push was instant, wasn't it? I mean the physicist in me says 'well, it propagates at the speed of light'. But that would be near instant at these distances, and besides (come to think of it), I've never seen a retarded formulation of gravity. I believe it is always assumed to be instant.

Meh. Still find it offensive. I would have loved to see an actual almighty push used to clear the battlefield and push back the beasts, creating a crater like Paine did. I guess we should assume that Paine's powers were a poor approximation of Madara's (in reference to the rinnegan).

I would have loved to see an actual almighty push used to clear the battlefield and push back the beasts, creating a crater like Paine did.
    What SHOULD have happened, was Zetsu should have showed up right before Madara got sealed in the Sand Tomb, Madara should have got his eye back inside the tomb, and THEN he should have used a giant Almight Push to blast apart the tomb and knock back the Tailed Beasts.

THAT series of events would have made sense.

I guess we should assume that Paine's powers were a poor approximation of Madara's (in reference to the rinnegan).
    That's what I attributed it to. That Madara's Push is better because Madara is much stronger than Pain(which, I don't have a problem with in general, the idea that a more powerful person uses a technique that someone else used that doesn't follow the exact same rules it did before, because different characters have different limitations).

My other explanation was that it was just animated really poorly.