Thread: Neji avatar up for grabs

Thnx u picked a good fight scene

I was making naruto animated desktop backgrounds for my friends, and as I did I decided to make one of them small enough for an avatar.

Should anyone wish it, here it is:

That's at:

http://members.cox.net/wanderer552/nejivatar.gif

Nab it at your leisure, it may not be at all amazing but I hope someone enjoys!

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar
    Yoink

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

that was a good effort, ponerer.
    i won`t use it because neji is not my favourite

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ponderer @ Dec 6 2003, 09:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I was making naruto animated desktop backgrounds for my friends, and as I did I decided to make one of them small enough for an avatar.

Should anyone wish it, here it is:

That&#39;s at:

http://members.cox.net/wanderer552/nejivatar.gif

Nab it at your leisure, it may not be at all amazing but I hope someone enjoys&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    lol i also made it a few days ago.......

my version

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (animemaster @ Dec 6 2003, 04:07 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Yoink </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Hey where did you get that pic, it&#39;s sharingan contacts.. Is it you, where did you buy those...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EnergyCallingMe @ Dec 6 2003, 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> neji&#39;s a fag </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    i really don&#39;t think that was needed

Desktop backgrounds can be animated?

Oh, that&#39;s if you don&#39;t make them wallpapers?

This is the first time I&#39;ve heard about this.. o_o

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (EnergyCallingMe @ Dec 6 2003, 08:56 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> neji&#39;s a fag </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    says the man with sas-gay in his sig???