Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 386

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 386

i haven't downloaded Naruto torrents in a long time . i been using kissanime.com. high quality video streams of naruto (and every other anime). the site has a mobile version which is better than the desktop version and it works beautifully on my gen 1 ipad too. adblock is probably a good idea when browsing the site.

http://kissanime.com/Anime/Naruto-Shippuuden

----------------------------------

this episode sucked bad, its just Naruto and Obito starring at each other and then suddenly flash backs of obito as a kid competing with Kakashi then back to starring then flashback ugh

Quote Originally Posted by frog hermit View Post
    this episode sucked bad, its just Naruto and Obito starring at each other and then suddenly flash backs of obito as a kid competing with Kakashi then back to starring then flashback ugh
    It's precisely because of what you described that I decided to allow this show to again accumulate a whole bunch of eps before catching up. Eps like this (and the previous which was copy-paste identical to this, or rather the other way around) aren't so bad when you know you have better eps immediately available. But when you have waited for a week for shit like this, it feels like you were robbed of a bit of your chakra.