Thread: One Piece 670

One Piece 670

Episode 670 - HS

- - - - - - - -- --

Zoro is getting serious! And this time the opponent looks somewhat worthy as well, at least more so than what he has had of late. Not that I wouldn't have enjoyed the Zoro-Tashigi-Monet fight. I rewatched it a bunch of times, but it wasn't really an exciting fight as such as Zoro could have ended it whenever he wanted. It was only good because Zoro & Tashigi make such a funny pair and because of Zoro's one-liners.

The colosseum fight isn't also half bad, probably partially because the previous one was so stretched and annoying that anything after it would feel brilliant. But there's also the fact that ignoring Rebecca we have only real fighters there now, not the never-ending mass of nonames the previous fight sported.

I'm not entirely sure that Bartolomeo is a "real" fighter. At least, not any moreso than Rebecca.

Does he actually do anything besides using his wall?

I suppose he might indeed be a one move wonder, considering his fruit power is such that it'd allow anybody kick relatively much ass. But didn't he actually sport quite a nefarious reputation? I reckon he can't be a total loser. At the very least he got this far through his own effort, unlike Rebecca. Not to mention Rebecca doesn't even want to cut anybody with her sword. She's a disgrace as a swordsman.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    I'm not entirely sure that Bartolomeo is a "real" fighter. At least, not any moreso than Rebecca.

Does he actually do anything besides using his wall?
    Well, he did knock out the king with his wall, and busted Hack's hand open. He also took out that marine spy off-screen. I think he was supposed to be at least rear-admiral rank.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Quote Originally Posted by Assertn View Post
    Well, he did knock out the king with his wall, and busted Hack's hand open. He also took out that marine spy off-screen. I think he was supposed to be at least rear-admiral rank.
    Yeah, but like we said, that's really just all his powers. And it doesn't necessarily make him a good fighter.

Watching Bartolomeo fight someone that doesn't understand his powers is like watching a Logia user fight someone who doesn't have Haki.