Thread: Best Character in the Series

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I am making this reply without reading other answers first. So my opinion is not tainted with other ideas. I don't really have all that much to say to be fair. I feel like Naruto was a great series. It did not leave me disappointed nor did it leaving me wanting all that much more.

So now that it is all over, who did you think was the best character and why? It's hard to say? I guess I would say the best character is Naruto? Is almost every series I must pick the main character. Well I find it's that way for manga/anime. Live action is different. Naruto the series has a lot of good characters and they each have there moment.

Who would you want to see further stories about? No one. I'm kind of glad the series is over. Well I want to know what happened to oro and gang. I don't want to see more stories I just want to see more of what happened to everyone over the next 10-20 years between the end of the series and the epilogue chapter.

Who made the series better? I like a lot of the side character stuff. The stuff that branched away from both Naruto and Sasuke. The asuma stuff. I would have loved to see more side stuff. But overall there are to many things for me to mention about what I liked about the series.

Also, who was the worst character and why? Karin, Sasuke and Sakura... I won't go full into the details but I don't think Naruto has realistic characters when it comes to woman. Basically Sasuke tried multiple times to kill or abandon his friends and allies. Karin and Sakura and yet they forgive him. Not only do they forgive him but they still love or have feeling for him. Karin is the worst character in Naruto and some of my biggest disappointments came from Karin. Her character is so bad she effects other characters and plot elements. For example how she was allowed to have her glasses and picture in prison! In a world where you can hide jutsu and magic items and seals anywhere. They did not take her possessions or inspect them. So she was easily able to break out of Konoha prison etc.
    Last edited by viperwasp; Sun, 11-23-2014 at 11:44 PM.