Thread: Naurto 699 & 700

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Meant to say this last week when it came out and everyone was still here checking this out, saying their goodbyes.... oh well, gotta do it anyway.

Thanks to all of you, my fellow Gotwootians, who helped make this not just a manga.... not just a show (when I used to watch it)... but make it an event each week to enjoy and discuss with the rest of you. From sharing our theories on Tobi, (I remember so many heated discussions from like 5+ yrs ago how those of us who thought it was him were dead wrong, hah!) to arguing about the most insignificant minute detail about a made up jutsu or bloodline limit, to "shouldn't Naruto be a Jounin by now?"... etc. etc. Just simply knowing I had the opinions and ideas from all of you waiting for me here after each episode and chapter made the series what it was for me.

We all know it took a nose-dive after the time-jump... along with the activity here on the gotwoot forums as well. Regardless I'll always have some fond memories of Mut in a war with the mods.... or the day the inmates took over the asylum when Terracossimo became a mod.... there was rarely a lull with that many strong personalities clashing together.... which sparked so many interesting, funny, and just plain strange moments (....and then he bought me a hotdog).

So I guess what I'm trying to say is; thanks to everyone here who contributed to making this place what it was for all these years.

-Jim
    Last edited by Kagemane_no_Jutsu; Fri, 11-21-2014 at 11:32 AM. Reason: cause i re-read it, duh.