Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 385

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 385

[HorribleSubs] Naruto Shippuuden - 385- 1080p | 720p | 480p

-------------------------------------------

Rin saved this episode, and even then I flipped through it. She beats Sakura all round. Given that her supportiveness ended up working against things when she died and Obito went all the more emo because of it. It's hard to say how Naruto would have turned out if Sakura died in front of him.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Rin was a very decent person. Sakura is obnoxious, and only sports popularity because she's the most central female char. Naruto is hard M just by dreaming of Sakura. Hinata would be a beyond perfect wife, many of the other girls fine wives as well. Other than that sort of male perspective, I guess it's not so bad. As we were forcefully told some eps ago, Sakura at least managed to develop herself hugely as a kunoichi, and isn't dragging anybody down in that sense. It's just that I wouldn't want to share the roof with her, sharing the village would be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalobiian View Post
    Given that her supportiveness ended up working against things when she died and Obito went all the more emo because of it. It's hard to say how Naruto would have turned out if Sakura died in front of him.
    Remember though, it's worse for Obito because his magic eyes make him emotionally unstable.

Naruto doesn't have that problem.

Family Friendly Mascot Buffalobiian's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    Remember though, it's worse for Obito because his magic eyes make him emotionally unstable.

Naruto doesn't have that problem.
    That's true. Fixing the seal did wonders for Naruto.

If it's not Isuzu-chan Mii~

Idk how madara plans to take out obito. Madaras fighting strength seems to be equal to hashiramas, and hashirama can't take take out obito

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    Idk how madara plans to take out obito. Madaras fighting strength seems to be equal to hashiramas, and hashirama can't take take out obito
    A couple episodes ago he said he was going to take another part of Hashirama: I suspect Madara is somehow going to steal Hashirama's sage powers, or copy them.

I wouldn't think that is possible, but it is the only thing that makes sense. It is the one thing Madara is missing and would allow him to fight Obito.

Quote Originally Posted by lelouch View Post
    Because once they pull the Tailed Beasts out of Obito, he'll probably revert back to his "I'm almost dying" state that he was in before.

Obito resisted his control the first time, but once Naruto breaks his resolve, he won't be able to hold him off a second time.