Thread: Naruto 698

Naruto 698

Chapter 698

Well, that looks really painful.

that kind of wound would have been interesting 200 chapters ago.

also, was sasuke always a leftie?

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

Kishi really upped the sexy banter here. Capturenarusasu.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by MFauli View Post
    that kind of wound would have been interesting 200 chapters ago.

also, was sasuke always a leftie?
    apparently even at the battle before the time jump sasuke was a lefty.

nice...
    I like the new looks.

Awesome user with default custom title NeoCybercoin's Avatar
    With all the shit that's been doing on I'd actually be surprised if they couldn't regrow those hands.

Naruto can just create a chakra hand with the Kyuubi`s powers. He will be fine.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil View Post
    Naruto can just create a chakra hand with the Kyuubi`s powers. He will be fine.
    Now Naruto can't touch himself... I guess Naruto will suddenly be more urgent to speak with Hinata. Well he could just create a Shadow Clone! Well actually he can't now right? Both Naruto and Sasuke are screwed for using jutsu unless they can regrow an arm. I don't think Sasuke can without Oro mad science stuff. Naruto might be able to.

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Naruto can regenerate body parts with the sage of the six paths powers, so these injuries are moot. But seriously, with all the chidori vs. rasengan clashing they've done, it's amazing this hasn't happened before.
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Quote Originally Posted by viperwasp View Post
    Now Naruto can't touch himself... I guess Naruto will suddenly be more urgent to speak with Hinata. Well he could just create a Shadow Clone! Well actually he can't now right? Both Naruto and Sasuke are screwed for using jutsu unless they can regrow an arm. I don't think Sasuke can without Oro mad science stuff. Naruto might be able to.
    -----------------

Gotta "hand" it to them, that was a decent way to end that battle. 2 chapters to go right?!

Quote Originally Posted by Kensee View Post
    Gotta "hand" it to them, that was a decent way to end that battle. 2 chapters to go right?!
    Yeah I think it's two chapters left. I thought it was going to end on 699? But I think that could have been a math mistake. After all a lot of us where going by the time we can watch/read the series VS when it's actually released. So I don't know. 1 or 2 chapters left. I hope the final chapter is a good 40 page release or else I fear we are going to be a little disappointed with the amount of pages left to conclude things.

So far I am fine with how Naruto is ending. I care mostly about the wrap up now. Give us a solid conclusion and I will be happy. If I was a mangaka I would break the silly mold with having the wrap up all need to be just one chapter. I would contiune the series for about 10 chapters to show what happens. lol After all it's 15 years in the making. 5-10 chapters for the wrap up would be nothing. But it's not going to happen like that.

sakura will regenerate their arms just to show she´s part of team 7, too :/

The first fictional loli that made me fall for her

I hate this shit. If a character loses a limb, I think the limb should stay off. otherwise it's just a shock value\cliff hanger thing. and seriously, we're 698 chapters in, it's ok, we want to read the rest of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    I hate this shit. If a character loses a limb, I think the limb should stay off. otherwise it's just a shock value\cliff hanger thing. and seriously, we're 698 chapters in, it's ok, we want to read the rest of the story.
    Minato's limbs stayed off. You win.

Quote Originally Posted by Death BOO Z View Post
    The Raikage cut his own arm off and it has not come back.

assertnfailure (7:40:03 PM): dude....your posts are a bunch of nonsense

Quote Originally Posted by iMUSTbeTHEdevil View Post
    The Raikage cut his own arm off and it has not come back.
    Yep, except that one time Kishimoto forgot he did not have an arm and drew it anyhow for one panel. At least I remember that being a thing? Same as the Hokage mountain monument mistake from one flash back as well I think?