Thread: what anime is this girl from ?"

I think she is an original character, if she is from an anime it is an obscure one most likely. I know about 200 anime offhand and dont recognize ever seeing her at all.

defintally a original charecter... Cute face = Shojou, large chest = Shonen, Cute face + Large chest +drawing style = fanart...

well, that's what i think, anyway, she's really KAWUAII!

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

i think i was looking in some "anime babe" thread and saw it. She looked so cute, but i dont know where she is from

still can't see pic from link and ur post

That pic is awesome nD cute!! ima use it for my kafra lady(RO )

after seeing this picture i really want to know where i can dld this anime

I can't see the picture either.. it doesn't allow remote linking, and without the 234245242342.jpg it takes you to some game hacking site..

Cute indeed... although.. she may be just a bit to well endowed for my tastes. I just feel a bit pathetic when I get visits from my friends and everything they might see on my desktop are disturbingly cute, slender but busty girls*

Aw man, reality sucks lol....

*of course that doesn't mean that I'm not going to save this pic to my hd anyways!

Im going with "its fanart".