Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 196 thread *Possible Spoilers*

Well. for those of you that don't know, the RAW is finally out. Much more talking than I wished for.

If you want the the raw, you can get it at my site... the link is under my sig.

thank you so much for the raw rajin im readin it right now

someone plz send me the raw, my aim sn: mkvli357

thanks.

EDIT: nm, i'm an idiot.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

*sigh*

another disappointing chapter. neji should really finish him already.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Well i hope Neji does kick kido's ass, and then run back to Konoha to get some serious medical attention for his serious of wounds and his depletion of chakra.

didnt the arrow go through Neji's hand though

i think Neji just seriously needs to learn some Ninjutsu. he's getting run down right now coz he relies on the Jyuuken far too much.

some random fire jutsu would do him a great deal of good right now.

this should be moved to the open discussion untill the translated version comes out

i mean with the speed that the eps get translated its not so bad but its cool to have no idea of whats happening. not to hear about what people kinda see from the raw

i agree with Hayate, Neji needs to learn and develop a better ninjutsu. He has the da best defense, he has the best taijutsu, he has the byakugan, he has the best blood flowing within him, he has good grasp of tactics, BUT he lacks ninjutsu. If neji learns ninjutsu or genjutsu he will be even deadlier. IMO Neji is the best close range genin ninja (2nd Lee, 3rd Naruto), if Neji learns how to fight far range too...den he'll surely be a true genius. BUT i bet he did learn something new...and hes gonna use it to win.

this almost-dead-then-finishing-off-the-enemy-with-some-spectacular-move trend is getting to me

has noone that has any influence with the manga noticed the repetative battle... "structure"?

why the hell is he standing there like target practice ?

he better have something planned and not die or else i'll be pissed.

Uhm, since its not even TRANSLATED yet, and this could possibly ruin it for those of us who want to read it translated, not raw, this is getting moved to the open discussion forum. When it's translated, and people have had a chance to read it, -then- ask an op to move it back in here... Or create a new thread or something.

Look at the last page.

Neji didn't get hit by the arrow like a moron, he CAUGHT the arrow with his body.

Notice how this arrow is connected directly to Kidoumaru's mouth.

Neji is going to force him into close range combat.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JessiA @ Dec 6 2003, 09:12 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Uhm, since its not even TRANSLATED yet, and this could possibly ruin it for those of us who want to read it translated, not raw, this is getting moved to the open discussion forum. When it&#39;s translated, and people have had a chance to read it, -then- ask an op to move it back in here... Or create a new thread or something. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Well, the translated version has been released, I guess some mod can move it back now...

Thanks Raijin.. Lifesaver&#33;&#33; Oh yeah.. for those who don&#39;t know.. the Orange Tangerine is sub is also out.. Check out Raijin&#39;s website... kewl.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

I&#39;ll wait till it&#39;s translated, damn :sigh: wish neji would finish killed it for me though. . The last chap said it was the final blow so I think it&#39;ll end...

thnx for the raw, i been wanting to see something even if i cant understand it.
    oh and ur site is really cool, love the jiraiya cover.

Wish it would finish, but it seems to be going as I called it.

Neji&#39;s getting owned, guy says how it&#39;s fate and how Neji has no chance to win. Neji remembers Naruto, and then forms a plan to win.

I&#39;d like to see it translated but yeah, way way too much of a dragged out fight now.Especially as it seems (I don&#39;t read japanese) as like 4 pages were dedicated to the same explanation

The battle should really end next chapter. Neji should own and if he can&#39;t do it Chouji should give Kidoumaru a sneak attack , wheheheheheh...

Neji is going to die, just like Chouji.

Humm next will be Shika or Akamaru &amp; Kiba ?