Thread: One Piece 762

One Piece 762

Chapter 762

Pretty good chapter and really made me like Law better. I would totally be up for a Law Spin off comic. I wonder if he used his power on himself?

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    Chapter 762

Pretty good chapter and really made me like Law better. I would totally be up for a Law Spin off comic. I wonder if he used his power on himself?
    Definitely either himself or the previous user of the fruit. Obviously he didn't die from the poisoning. I feel like there's so much left to cover still in these flashbacks, especially is Oda plans to establish a positive relationship between Law and Corazon.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Not sure if you saw the reddit thread on this chapter, but there was a nice little call back to when Baby5 hides behind someone and cries. I believe it was in chapter 740 when she did it and Law was like "You still do that? You haven't changed since you were a kid!"

Quote Originally Posted by rockmanj View Post
    Not sure if you saw the reddit thread on this chapter, but there was a nice little call back to when Baby5 hides behind someone and cries. I believe it was in chapter 740 when she did it and Law was like "You still do that? You haven't changed since you were a kid!"
    Yep, saw it!

Also, Law made a comment a few chapters back where he pointed out that Doflamingo used "lead bullets." Not sure if that's meant to be a reference to the white amber lead or not.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

ANBU Captain
    ...oh shit. Because he knows he will need to potentially remove the lead because his exposure to lead may affect him more due its hereditary influence in his body.
    Sharp observation bruh.

Awesome user with default custom title UChessmaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by toonice714 View Post
    ...oh shit. Because he knows he will need to potentially remove the lead because his exposure to lead may affect him more due its hereditary influence in his body.
    Sharp observation bruh.
    Huh? I`m not sure that was the intent... I mean, Law seemed pretty immune in those flashbacks...
    You cannot hope to build a better world without improving the individuals. To that end each of us must work for his own improvement, and at the same time share a general responsibility for all humanity, our particular duty being to aid those to whom we think we can be most useful. -Marie Curie

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    Huh? I`m not sure that was the intent... I mean, Law seemed pretty immune in those flashbacks...
    I am not so sure he was. They did make reference to hos white his skin was as a kid. I would bet Dofla has amber lead bullets, but I am not sure that would work on Law with his devil fruit now (he could just remove them).

Quote Originally Posted by UChessmaster View Post
    He definitely isn't immune in the flashbacks. He even told the executives about how he is supposed to die soon, hence why he wanted to cause as much havoc as he can before then.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07