Thread: Naruto Shippuuden Episode 379

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 379

Naruto Shippuuden 379

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So right now, the only 3 characters here that are capable of hurting Obito are Naruto, Hashirama and...Juugo?

I wonder if Juugo is able to give Sasuke back his Cursed Seal.

Yin Kyuubi seems menacing. I wonder if he's not as friendly with Minato as Naruto is.

Finally the other half, maybe when they're whole again they'll just even out and be one. As far as I know, when the 9 tails was whole, it was always one persona and not two.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick-DBZ- View Post
    Finally the other half, maybe when they're whole again they'll just even out and be one. As far as I know, when the 9 tails was whole, it was always one persona and not two.
    They also provided a great opportunity for Kyuubi to become evil again. The last time around Naruto's submission of Kyuubi was well done but still felt a bit easy. I hope they don't make yang Kyuubi fall all over Naruto as well. I love me some MC power-ups and we have seen this one coming, but they got to do evil Kyuubi some justice.

So do we think Minato is just forcibly taking Yin Kurama's chakra like Naruto did originally?

His form looks like Naruto's 2nd one that only came when Kurama started willingly helping Naruto, but then that's mostly just the addition of the coat. And Minato was already wearing a coat.

P.S. Why does Naruto never wear his Sage coat from the Pain arc anymore?

I'm guessing at some point, Minato told Yin Kurama, if he let him have access to his powers he would one day return him to his other half. They made a contract and that was that.

As for the coat, your guess is as good as mine. Maybe he doesn't like having a double coat, HAHA.
    _

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick-DBZ- View Post
    I'm guessing at some point, Minato told Yin Kurama, if he let him have access to his powers he would one day return him to his other half. They made a contract and that was that.
    Or it could be something as simple as "Hey, it's that guy that's always mind controlling you and made us both end up in the Death God's stomach. Can you work with me so we can go kick his ass?"

Thumbs up

Sure, that works too. Common enemies are a great way to team up.
    _