Thread: One Piece 662

One Piece 662

One Piece 662

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh shiiiiit! Is that Sabo?!

There's too much going on!!

They should just let Big Mam have Ceasar.

Obviously, the exchange isn't going to happen at this point, and the goal is just to keep Ceasar out of Doflamingo and Kaido's hands.

Seems like letting another Emperor that's intent on punishing him would accomplish that fairly easily.
    Last edited by DarthEnderX; Sun, 09-21-2014 at 05:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthEnderX View Post
    There's too much going on!!
    Yeah, I thought the same thing. There's surprisingly much going on. But I guess that's the New World for you. Far more chaotic than the more established portion of the Grand line, and thus lots can happen when everybody the least expects it.

I guess it was Sabo, and he will probably get the fire fruit. Dunno why he would otherwise be there. It doesn't seem like the Straw hats are getting more fruit powers, unless they get totally new crew members, but do they even have slots free for that anymore? It would be kind of strange for one of the few remaining members to get such a different power up at this point. Although we discussed that at length already back in the day.

The Emperors are basically competing with each other so it would make sense for them to try to sabotage each other if possible. Snatching Caesar would be a good opportunity, provided their intel is up to date, even without personal history like Caesar now revealed.

I always amazes me how willing the nameless marine grunts are to throw their lives away. Even an idiot would realise they haven't got a single chance against a person who just hold his own against an admiral, yet they still gleefully attack and even manage to sound like they believe they can do it. I wonder what kind of brainwashing the marines go through in their training...

Quote Originally Posted by Kraco View Post
    I always amazes me how willing the nameless marine grunts are to throw their lives away. Even an idiot would realise they haven't got a single chance against a person who just hold his own against an admiral, yet they still gleefully attack and even manage to sound like they believe they can do it. I wonder what kind of brainwashing the marines go through in their training...
    I think the more amazing thing was Zoro decided that he needed to run away from a horde of generic marines instead of cutting them all down in an instant.

I guess it was Sabo, and he will probably get the fire fruit. Dunno why he would otherwise be there.
    Honestly? There have been two instances now of people in the Colloseum who seemed to be spying on the tournament and talking to people with Den Den Mushis. The Fishman Karate fighter in the tournament and another shadowy female figure.

And when you take into account that Sabo was originally rescued by the Revolutionary Army, I think it's quite likely that the Revolutionary Army is here in the country, and is also plotting Donflamingo's downfall.

It just becomes a question of, are those other people Sabo's comrades, and if so, are they there to overthrow the government and the Fire Fruit just distracted Sabo like it did Luffy, or did Sabo come there specifically to get the fruit(although, not sure how he'll get it, given that the didn't bother to enter the tournament).

I think the more amazing thing was Zoro decided that he needed to run away from a horde of generic marines instead of cutting them all down in an instant.
    I guess he would have been too ashamed of fighting them right away. It would have been like a grown-up man stealing a candy from a child. However, he did send them flying when they became too annoying.

Honestly? There have been two instances now of people in the Colloseum who seemed to be spying on the tournament and talking to people with Den Den Mushis. The Fishman Karate fighter in the tournament and another shadowy female figure.

And when you take into account that Sabo was originally rescued by the Revolutionary Army, I think it's quite likely that the Revolutionary Army is here in the country, and is also plotting Donflamingo's downfall.

It just becomes a question of, are those other people Sabo's comrades, and if so, are they there to overthrow the government and the Fire Fruit just distracted Sabo like it did Luffy, or did Sabo come there specifically to get the fruit(although, not sure how he'll get it, given that the didn't bother to enter the tournament).
    True enough. I was mainly referring to him being in the colosseum. I don't think it should play such a huge role in any revolution unless the accumulated audience, that is, a huge bunch of citizens, is used as a way to deliver information efficiently, such as what really happened in the country. But that he's in this plot at all makes me think he will get the fruit, one way or another. Who else would?

I find it interesting that Nami considers Momonosuke to be one the trump cards here. I wonder how she came to that conclusion.
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

No doubt that was Sabo..

The episode was full of events.. by the time Big Mom's ship arrived I thought the episode was over, but is was just the middle.

But that he's in this plot at all makes me think he will get the fruit, one way or another. Who else would?
    Oh, he's definitely the best choice. Next to Luffy, he's the character that is best suited to carry on Ace's legacy, and Luffy already has a fruit.

But, that's if you want things to actually work out.

If Oda wanted to twist the knife a little, he could let some badguy get the fruit. Nothing like building up Jesus Bergess as an important villain for later than giving him Ace's fruit.

Hmm... Yeah. Actually I could see that happening and working really well.